Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

got my 10.5 on SNKRS. Was pending for about about 15 minutes.

Now I'm about to shower and head to the mall to pick up my Shoe Palace pair

Finally got through Villa line, then they hit me with an error when I go to the actual site. By the time I get in they'll say my time for my turn has run up, classic.

[size=18pt]*REMINDER*[/size]

No buying, selling, trading in the thread(s).

No "baiting" or "phishing" posts either.

If you have what someone needs, directly on them but, please use discretion.

Post "wanted" or any "for sale" ads only in the buy/sell section. You can post it in your sig but, no "sig checking."

Last edited:
Got the 2 pairs I wanted...success on the Footaction app and SNKRS.[emoji]128515[/emoji]

Last edited:
Ls all day... It's insulting to see those Royal XXX1s in stock. These Royals are literally the only good Jordan Brand shoes out right now or in the near future.

Copped on NDC... almost had a second pair on FNL.  Got through the check out page with PayPal, and it bounced back saying that my item had been removed from cart.  SMH.  

i carted these on every site except the footsites (i never try those). theres most have been a ton of pears. anyway i didn't think i would get these much less double and get one for the wife. 

Villa crashed upon payment but I checked my Paypal and I was charged. Maybe I should test my luck and hit up Shoe Palace's live raffle lol. Nah I'll just get me FTL pair and enjoy the rest of my day at my grandma's birthday luncheon.

Back
Top Bottom