Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

daaaamn i thought snkrs was gonna be easy for everyone. The pending status took longer than usual and then the L came in

When did ShoePalace start selling shoes at the actual retail price? They usually add 10-20 dollars. 

Got errors when trying to pay with my debit cards, switched to Apple pay and it went right through

Pretty sure that Villa orders will get cancelled. I do not believe the magento database is updating their inventory properly when the page crashes

Got the screen saying "Got em" on SNKRS but no confirmation email and nothing in my orders. Did get an email from PayPal saying I submitted an order but that the money won't be withdrawn until processed by Nike. Weird.
Sometimes it takes some time for Nike confirmation.  I'm in the same boat as far as PayPal goes first time using it on SNKRS.

First time eating on these Royals. Salty when I couldn't buy them when drop last time and I don't pay resell prices. Just picked my pair from DTRL and my Nike+ order shipped.

Jordan 1s being that their cheaper and always limited make em harder to get than other retros

why are all footsites saying "can't be added" but showing full size runs? 
mad.gif

This was better than the atmos draw. Seems like a lot us were able to cop. But sucks to those that actually glitched out. So it isn't an "easy" cop. 
No competition between the numbers between the two. This was FCFS online. Most of the really limited stuff is most likely a L.

Back
Top Bottom