Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

2013 on left, 2017 on right.

The blue on the 2013 is my preferred hue and I think it's closer, if not identical, to the OG.

But the leather difference is crazy. The 2017 is SO much softer. And the nylon tongue on the 2017 is dope too.

People on the line were saying it's the same leather as the 2016 Bred I. I don't think so. The royal leather on the royals feels softer than the red leather on the reds. Black leather feels the same.
There were comparison pics in the AJKO Sport Blue thread that the OG's are a brighter blue, not a darker purple.

Not defending his "hustle" but his net out of pocket was $140. Yeah, he had to waste some time, but he still got his pair for under retail out of pocket and didn't have to deal with FB or CL hassles.
$140 out of pocket was only for the size swap.

plus

$160 out of pocket for his initial pair.

$140 out of pocket was only for the size swap.

plus

$160 out of pocket for his initial pair.
laugh.gif

Unclaimed line for Shiekh SF is about 50 deep. Some people picked up their raffle pear and then jumped in the unclaimed line. Sadderday isn't over

WHOA!

Cooked on SP not too long ago, headed to bed, then got an email confirmation from SNKRS!! AND IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! :nthat:

Hbd what a gift to give yourself. Bday luck for sure.
Funniest ish Ever just Happend at the Hood Mall,They Get Most of the Pairs here,So was At least 100 ppl with Camping Chairs out, At Champs for unclaimed Pairs...Fight broke out over Somebody Cutting the Line!!!They Call Cops Made everybody leave,Now Iam First in Line ,Will I FEAST??? don't know Yet,Shall see Comes 1:00 Pm...
Updates fam? Did you eat?

Thought HOH 125th was going to be a **** show.. Actually super easy and quick.

What was HOH procedure. Fcfs?

Is the outsole painted blue or is it dyed? I got a small spot of white paint on my grade school pair. Thinking about using acetone on it.

wish Nike GT didnt do draw this time smh. FCFS is usually pretty chill not counting the spooky ghost chairs

Went to pick my pair up at shoe palace in New Park Mall and there were already people waiting for unclaimed pairs. As well as shiekh.

Shoe Palace said they got over 100 pairs in.

The blue leather on my pair is almost as soft as my black toe SBB. But I have slight creasing/ dents along the back panel right where it meets the swoosh. What ever, gonna wear it and make that part crease anyway.

just picked my pair up and gotta say that the quality isn't the best. mine had all kinds of creases on the toebox and sides. 2013s were much better.

Back
Top Bottom