Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

nike really needs to rework their reserve system

if you allow someone to cop via early reservation they shouldnt be allowed to buy again on snkrs

if thats the case you midas whale not limit how many pairs you can buy of a shoe

if they sold those reserve pairs on release day instead it would have felt like there was plentiful

You can?
I asked a Nike cs rep if I could do that on a previous release
They told me no
Yeah they need to change it
It's different apps sorta but basically the same account

Had to cop a 10.5 cause they sold out of 9.5 and 10. Dude before me got both of my sizes>:

So both of your sizes are a 9.5 and 10 but you decided to go a full size up from your first true size (9.5)just to have the shoe?

I wear a 10.5 I couldn't imagine going up a full size on a shoe that runs Tts.

Sounds like you are

You might think I am trolling if I say I want to cop varsity red Jordan 6s because of Hanamichi Sakuragi and the ventilation is good

Or DJ Khaled inspires me to buy retro Jordan's

But I'm telling my true story

Last edited:
nerd.gif

:lol:  this is 100% wrong... you can thank this man for the younger generations interest in anything these days.
View media item 2390068

I thank DJ Khaled & Drake
He the best
He got major keys of life although not very useful
He propelled Arabic American culture

They pushed forward many things and I play their songs everyday. Love those songs "For free" "Back to back"

DJ Khaled & Drake is my second reason to wear Jordans

I don't even know what songs did Kanye do, besides "gold digger" and that cut & weld Maybach video

When I saw Michael Jordan play, he is playing in Wizards..... True Blue 3s, Cool grey 9s 11s.

IMO Michael Finely & Ray Allen represent Jordan Brand better than Michael Jordan. Michael Finely wore True Blue 3s!!

I was a Jordan Brand fan so mad as my father yelled at me ****ing Jordan and cut up my Jordan 12.5 team.

Nothing could replace that cut up 12.5 so I keep buying retros....

khaled and drake... really? :x

you gotta be in highschool still :lol:

Last edited:
Picked up a pair of Bred from Stadium Goods earlier.. Not a fan of the royal colorway but the quality of these make getting them necessary.. So much so that I sold my saint laurent sl10h and used the proceeds to get the breds. JB with the increased competition from Adidas have done something right with the Jordan 1's.

Picked up a pair of Bred from Stadium Goods earlier.. Not a fan of the royal colorway but the quality of these make getting them necessary.. So much so that I sold my saint laurent sl10h and used the proceeds to get the breds. JB with the increased competition from Adidas have done something right with the Jordan 1's.

im selling my sl10h after i got these royals too :lol:

The reverse shattered is what it is when it comes to quality 

The reverse shattered is what it is when it comes to quality 

Correct me if I'm wrong, I thought it's the original SBB that has the best quality of any AJ1? That the whole shoe has that baseball glove leather? Been wanting a pair but $600+ is steep

Back
Top Bottom