Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Erm no, confirmation email to say they got it or bags saying they managed to pick up their pairs is nowhere near the same as posting 10 boxes that are obviously the same sneaker exhibited. Please don't play oblivious to what you were doing, 10 of the same box posted you turnt to comply with the rules means theyre the same sneakers. No one posts boxes just for the sake of posting, we're all grown ups here.
why does it bother you? it's a public forum, I can post whatever i want as long as I comply with the rules, which i did. 

Your pic was pointless to be honest. Showing us 10 pairs would have been the same as showing us 1 and saying you managed to cop a few more unless your intention was to gloat or bait people to message you.
anyone posting pics of their confirmation email, posting pic of the shoes in a bag, etc is pointless as well then. I didnt show 10 pairs, i showed 10 boxes.. only 1 shoe, anything could've been in those boxes. 
Erm no, confirmation email to say they got it or bags saying they managed to pick up their pairs is nowhere near the same as posting 10 boxes that are obviously the same sneaker exhibited. Please don't play oblivious to what you were doing, 10 of the same box posted you turnt to comply with the rules means theyre the same sneakers. No one posts boxes just for the sake of posting, we're all grown ups here.
Apparently in his mind, people over the age of 30+ shouldn't be wearing Jordans.

Sorry, did I bring that back up again?

Your pic was pointless to be honest. Showing us 10 pairs would have been the same as showing us 1 and saying you managed to cop a few more unless your intention was to gloat or bait people to message you.
anyone posting pics of their confirmation email, posting pic of the shoes in a bag, etc is pointless as well then. I didnt show 10 pairs, i showed 10 boxes.. only 1 shoe, anything could've been in those boxes. 
Yeah it could have but you said that wasn't. You told on yourself :lol:
:lol:

It used to be 2-3 but things have relaxed some depending on the posts content.
Like a person posting 4 pairs in different sizes makes you go hmmmmmmm.
A person posting 10 pairs makes you go hmmmmmm but I've seen people post 8 pairs (I think white/cement 4) and give details about the love for the shoe and the post remains.

The content of the actual post makes a huge difference.

For the record, I posted my (4) size 10.5 which had no intentions or sale (not even in my sig) to back up my size 11 2001 and size 10.5 2013 pair. My post absolutely showed no content of reselling. But rules is rules.

I agree and it wasn't me that deleted it. It was deleted as I was typing.
The timing wasn't that good tho since I'm here trying to talk sense into other dude. Be patient with us please.

Update on Eastbaygate:

I see some sizes are actually starting to show OOS on the site now, (7.5 & 9) so maybe this is a presale of the restocks. Wishful thinking more than likely lol 
ohwell.gif

Yeah, I think I'll just leave.........I'll be back tomorrow when things have settled down (if this thread is still here)

What's the over/under on blood getting removed from this thread before the NCAA championship tip-off? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

why does it bother you? it's a public forum, I can post whatever i want as long as I comply with the rules, which i did. 
Doesn't bother me but I can see why it would bother someone who tried to cop 1 pair and was unable to do so. Yeah they shouldn't be mad but sneakers mean a lot to people in here.
Also, no you can't post what you want, obviously there's an ethics code amongst us.

Update on Eastbaygate:

I see some sizes are actually starting to show OOS on the site now, (7.5 & 9) so maybe this is a presale of the restocks. Wishful thinking more than likely lol 
ohwell.gif
Interesting because my initial order got cancelled because of "Payment verification" (think the rep typed my **** in wrong) so they called and left me a voicemail.  Called back and the lady said that the there was an issue, and I asked if she could just re-place the order.  She said she tried but sz9 would not allow her to add, but she could add a 9.5.  So I have a 9.5 coming now instead.  And she waived the shipping fee for my inconvenience. 

So the size 9 being sold out kind of "checks out" with what the rep just told me over the phone. 

Doesn't bother me but I can see why it would bother someone who tried to cop 1 pair and was unable to do so. Yeah they shouldn't be mad  but sneakers mean a lot to people in here.
Also, no you can't post what you want, obviously there's an ethics code amongst us.
thats all  

I couldn't help it and called Eastbay again...Bruh they are picking up the phone talking about "if you are calling about the Jordan 1 Hi OG Royal we can not place orders"...lmao wow, I'm done

@rome138 around 4:30. Dude was super cool about it. Got free shipping, a order number and verification and told me everything about when it's expected to ship. He said max it'll take is 3 weeks.

I got a 10.5 from one of the reps hopefully they come in. What time did u guys get ur email confirmation? You eastbay people

called champs, two dif reps told me the backorder will be on the site in a day or two, but for now they aren't allowing orders on the site of the royals

Back
Top Bottom