Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

hmm its diff for me. maybe because i built a rapport with my USPS delivery person. almost none of my usps packages require signature. but they only leave my packages if it fits in the mailbox and most of the time they dont. all the packages that dont fit, they leave me a notice for me to pickup at the postoffice. they never just leave my joint on my porch out in the open. that package would get ghost so quick lol
if you don't mind me asking do you live in a big or a small city?
new york city

You guys who have UPS leaving packages outside make me feel fortunate that I have a doorman in my building that will sign for and keep all my packages on lock.

Might need to call them.
Just called them and they are saying everything still looks good on their side. Hopefully they'll ship today.

Good stuff. Sometimes stuff gets stuck in the waiting for approval status and is cancelled due to them saying they can't get in touch with you (whether they try or not). Didn't want you to share that fate.

And anyone that has issues with deliveries being left should set it up so that doesn't happen.
The job of the delivery people is to deliver the product.
I know FedEx and UPS can have packages held at locations for free. Not too sure about USPS.

Issa dub with USPS.. if there's no sig confirmation.. door drop offs may occur.

Does anyone know if windy city sole sells fakes or are they legit? I bought the 2017 royal 1's and the lace bag looks different from my pair I got from Nike!!

Issa dub with USPS.. if there's no sig confirmation.. door drop offs may occur.
this.... if it's a CBU (cluster box unit, a mailbox that can hold up to 16 addresses) then it should have a parcel locker. If the package cannot fit inside that locker then we will leave by front door/porch unless if the package requires a signature.

Last edited:
Never heard of the vacation thing with USPS but I did forget about the locker. But like someone else mentioned, if it doesnt fit... they might door drop off. They really need to do a hold at shipping center option. That is so clutch. I used to love USPS when I was in college.. now USPS is the way to go bc of that access point.

Also. That comparison collage is dope!!!

I have a pair coming in every day for the reset of the week and one next week, lol

Ordered from Nike UK on Saturday and they arrived Monday morning, laces rolled

View media item 2393529
Never heard of the vacation thing with USPS but I did forget about the locker. But like someone else mentioned, if it doesnt fit... they might door drop off. They really need to do a hold at shipping center option. That is so clutch. I used to love USPS when I was in college.. now USPS is the way to go bc of that access point.

Also. That comparison collage is dope!!!
Vacation hold is where they hold it until you're back from vacation, I do believe you pay a fee if it's more than 5 days though.

Back
Top Bottom