Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Still have not received tracking info from Shoe Palace for my online order placed on release date. Anybody else still in this same boat with me? Even called late last week and they said I should have an email within 48 hrs. Still nothing and order status remains "Processing."

I've sold a couple pristine size 9.5 pairs on Goat at around 285 and 290. After its all said and done they take about $40 bucks smh. I would say anything below $250 is a steal for a pair. I got one more great looking pair to sell and another pair with some glue along the edges of the toebox. I might just take it back to the store. 

Last edited:
$200 is a nice steal...
Congrats bruh

My friend in japan told me the reseller price in his country is somewhere between $400-500 depending on sizes...

What's the consensus regarding sizing on these? My pair arrives Wednesday, and I'm just worried they might be too big since I went half a size up. I have 10.5 in the 2013 Bred, and a 10.5 in the recent All-Star colorway. The 2013 killed my pinky toe, but loosened up after a while. The All-star fit good in length, but I could still use a little room in the toe box. Would an 11 in these be too big?

What's the consensus regarding sizing on these? My pair arrives Wednesday, and I'm just worried they might be too big since I went half a size up. I have 10.5 in the 2013 Bred, and a 10.5 in the recent All-Star colorway. The 2013 killed my pinky toe, but loosened up after a while. The All-star fit good in length, but I could still use a little room in the toe box. Would an 11 in these be too big?
These fit just like any other OG styled Jordan. All of my size 9.5 fit the same. All of my size 10 fit the same. There's no difference IMO

Question, do you guys size up for Jordan 1 highs?

For example, I am a size 10. Do you guys size up to 10.5? I'm wondering because even though there's toe space left, it feels narrow on my pinky toe, does sizing up help at all or is this shoe just not built for wide foot folks?

My size 10s came in and I'm debating if I should trade for 10.5. Btw, these one's are buttery as hell. I can see why people go crazy over this quality now..

Edit: just realized dude above me had the same question

Last edited:
i copped the Royals for $255 on Stockx and feel like i got them for a steal. I have paid the same for sneakers that i didnt even want as bad. Thanks to JB for making these a GR and Jordan resale being so low.

Question, do you guys size up for Jordan 1 highs?

For example, I am a size 10. Do you guys size up to 10.5? I'm wondering because even though there's toe space left, it feels narrow on my pinky toe, does sizing up help at all or is this shoe just not built for wide foot folks?

My size 10s came in and I'm debating if I should trade for 10.5. Btw, these one's are buttery as hell. I can see why people go crazy over this quality now..

Edit: just realized dude above me had the same question

Lol! Most people are saying these fit true to size, but I'm just wondering if anyone has experience going up half a size. Let's home someone chimes in.

My saga with getting this stupid shoes is over. Mostly it was that I hate loosing! Paying $240 Shipped is not as good as a retail win, but its not a L either.

Me vs. Royals = A draw this time around.

I got wide feet and I could go .5 down in these remastered 1's. No way I could go .5 up in these. My feet would be swimming.

Some like snug fit...
Some like a bit roomy and use thicker socks...
Just a matter of preferences lol...

Back
Top Bottom