Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I went half a size up because that's all I could get. From a 10.5 to 11. The toebox has more room, but I don't feel my foot sliding around because of increased shoe length. I'd say that going up half a size should be fine, and even better if you wear thicker socks. My 2013 bred and 2017 all star have been 10.5 and killed my pinky toes the first few wears. I got the royals in 11, and they feel fine. But it also depends on how tightly you lace them, sock thickness, number of toes, etc. Just my personal experience.

I'm a 10.5 as well. But the weird thing is my SP pair feels a lot smaller than my SNKRS pair. I didn't even lace my SP pair I just slipped my foot in there and instantly my pinky toe is grinding against the shoe. So I was a little worried. But when I UnDsd my SNKRS pair last weekend it had a lot of room. More than any other 1. So I'm going to throw a pair of Force fields in there just to take up some space

I'm a 10.5 as well. But the weird thing is my SP pair feels a lot smaller than my SNKRS pair. I didn't even lace my SP pair I just slipped my foot in there and instantly my pinky toe is grinding against the shoe. So I was a little worried. But when I UnDsd my SNKRS pair last weekend it had a lot of room. More than any other 1. So I'm going to throw a pair of Force fields in there just to take up some space

sounds more like a customer service issue man but the thing with SHOE PALACE w/ them always having crushed boxs. I believe they get 'MOSTLY' B grades, all types of imperfections: crushed box, bad stitching and other quality related issues

Last edited:
sounds more like a customer service issue man but the thing with SHOE PALACE w/ them always having crushed boxs. I believe they get 'MOSTLY' B grades, all types of imperfections: crushed box, bad stitching and other quality related issues
that could be possible

I think the crushed boxes might be due to the way they package it though. for my royals they used a really flimsy box that was prone to folding in on the sides. came in looking like a trapezoid

I find this theory hard to believe.

clearly this was a release with quality issues. but no ones buying bgrades from shoe palace. crushed boxes dont affect the quality of the shoe or how big or small it fits either

Completely false. I live in South, FL and have ordered online with them. Even with one week of shipping and handling. Never had any serious problems yet.

Idk why but this made me lol hardbody
laugh.gif
  I'm just trying to justify wearing a pair of 9.5's instead of my TTS sz9. 

On the sz9, my big toe ends right where the blue and black leather meet on the toe. 

On the sz9.5, it ends about a 1/4" into the blue

How does anyone go up in size in the remastered 1s? I was a 14 due to width with the old 1s. Now I'm back to my 13 and they fit perfect!

Yeah i only went half size up in the old mids cause of the extreme padding. The og highs arent such a big deal. I have a semi wide foot and go tts. A little effort gets the leather to conform.

View media item 2402600
Related to my post about them yesterday...I guess inconsistent pairs are less valued...they had to buy them from sellers at a really low price to sell them for 200-225...either way very nice price for Royals!!

Should I trade my extra pair of royals for wc4? Or wait it out?

People trying to get what they want in return for Royals may have to wait this thing out. There's an abundance of these on the resale market. I'm seeing those who are trying to trade these right now don't have much leverage.

Wait for the market to dry up and the trades should be easier to come by.

In the meantime, there is always that chance that you could stumble on what you're looking for if you simply put the word out.

Ok. I always wrestle with this question. When you double up and one pair is better quality than the other, which do you wear first?

right? chances are you'll probably end up selling the 2nd pair to someone else, who'll get to enjoy the better pair. 
exactly. I can't really think of one good reason to save the better pair...I mean if you actually do end up going through one pair somehow and need a second, what does it really matter what order you do it in?

Back
Top Bottom