Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Thank the Nike gawds

After over a month going back and forth with customer service reps via phone and live chats and them telling me they'll get back to me in 3 business days almost 7-8 different times never hearing any updates besides that I got a call from Beaverton, Oregon letting me know they have located a pair for me and has over nightered it, plus 20% off and free expedited shipping off of my next purchase.

View media item 2425823
Here's a tip, for the future. Only let them escalate your claim once for anything. Repeated escalations just shifts your case back to the bottoms of the pile.

Glad to see Nike taking care of ya :smokin

Not a giant fan of the "worn once" shtick but got dude came down to $185. What you do you guys think?
Man that's how you get great deals. People are weird to be like Oh I don't like that someone wore them but people can go into a store and try a shoe on anyway so I don't even care. Half my shoes I bought used.
Flint 13s for 250 over 400 is way better but dudes can go ahead and think that it's bad to buy a vnds shoe

I ended up bidding on a pair on ebay and won them for $223 yesterday only to have the seller cancel the order and so i emailed him and he tells me he forgot to take them down because he had already sold them offline.smfh..can I file a complaint or is it pointless?

Last edited:
Man that's how you get great deals. People are weird to be like Oh I don't like that someone wore them but people can go into a store and try a shoe on anyway so I don't even care. Half my shoes I bought used.
Flint 13s for 250 over 400 is way better but dudes can go ahead and think that it's bad to buy a vnds shoe

True that. As long as the price is right, the shoe is legit and in the condition you expected, who cares.
Unless you want a DS pair and don't plan on wearing them.
The best deals are the "worn once" for sure. I don't care if they worn them 9 times as long as they look clean and barely worn.

My issue isn't with them being worn once, it's when dudes try to hide multiple wears and when I actually get the shoe it's clear they wore it more than one time.

My issue isn't with them being worn once, it's when dudes try to hide multiple wears and when I actually get the shoe it's clear they wore it more than one time.

I get what you mean. But a number isn't what should be focused on. I laugh and just assume it's a several time wear but taken care of and looks basically brand new.

As long as they are in great condition, it shouldn't really matter a number unless it's noticeablely off or unexpected.

Some dude could have worn a pair one time out to a heavy drinking night in bad weather for hours and it's still only a one time wear. Where as another person may wear the pair 5-10 times for short periods of time and clean them and they look better than a one time wear and barley even noticeable they were worn.

I get what you mean. But a number isn't what should be focused on. I laugh and just assume it's a several time wear but taken care of and looks basically brand new.

As long as they are in great condition, it shouldn't really matter a number unless it's noticeablely off or unexpected.

Some dude could have worn a pair one time out to a heavy drinking night in bad weather for hours and it's still only a one time wear. Where as another person may wear the pair 5-10 times for short periods of time and clean them and they look better than a one time wear and barley even noticeable they were worn.

It's not a number thing to and it was more of a general comment. Some dudes keep there shoes in immaculate condition. But I've seen dudes try to pass off some real crap as worn once especially on Facebook groups

It's not a number thing to and it was more of a general comment. Some dudes keep there shoes in immaculate condition. But I've seen dudes try to pass off some real crap as worn once especially on Facebook groups
I like seeing 9/10 still in great condition but then they look like dude had a job cleaning out Porta potties at the state Fair next to the place that fries everything

I agree that it stinks when people aren't truthful about the condition of the shoes.
I do not agree that every seller that says worn once or so is being dishonest.
I've sold a few shoes that I've only worn once so I would have issues with someone saying I'm being dishonest.

most of the time it's pretty clear that the seller is lying about the condition. I hate the number system for condition too, your 9/10 might be 7/10 in my eyes. they'll say "barely any heel drag" but that be looking like Vandal soles in the back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this is off topic but I'm in houston for the weekend. Any good sneaker/streetwear stores here? Supreme/bape/stone island?

yeah that worn once thing kills me. i sold a pair of carmine 6s the other day that was worn multiple times that looked better than a worn once pair. people need to just state that theyre worn and let the pics do the talking.

I agree that it stinks when people aren't truthful about the condition of the shoes.

I do not agree that every seller that says worn once or so is being dishonest.

I've sold a few shoes that I've only worn once so I would have issues with someone saying I'm being dishonest.
Now adays any used sneaker i sell is in great condition, but i dont even mess with numbers. I take clear pics. set a price and let the pics do the talking just to cover my self

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up bidding on a pair on ebay and won them for $223 yesterday only to have the seller cancel the order and so i emailed him and he tells me he forgot to take them down because he had already sold them offline.smfh..can I file a complaint or is it pointless?
You should be able to leave negative feedback or report him to eBay. He prolly figured that after eBay and PP fees he would be getting $191, dunno who pay for shipping, but if it was included in the price that would be a big L for him cuz he would pretty much be letting them go for retail+ship/tax.

I take clear pics. set a price and let the pics do the talking just to cover my self

even that doesn't cover you. I sold some barely worn '08 laser premier 1's on ebay a few weeks ago. pics clearly showed one toebox had fading lasering but I didn't talk about it in the description. seller had them a few days then filed a claim saying they looked nothing like the pics. nothing saves you nowadays on ebay, buyer wins no matter what.

So I sold my GS pair on Ebay..  Sent them out.   FedEx said they were delivered.  Now dude is sending me messages saying he never received him and if I would give him a refund.  According to fedex they've been delivered.  Is Ebay going to side with the buyer in this case?  As far as I'm concerned I did my part.

So I sold my GS pair on Ebay..  Sent them out.   FedEx said they were delivered.  Now dude is sending me messages saying he never received him and if I would give him a refund.  According to fedex they've been delivered.  Is Ebay going to side with the buyer in this case?  As far as I'm concerned I did my part.
did you do signature confirmation?

Back
Top Bottom