Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

I have wore my pair 3 times and I already have creases on the sides even with where the cloth starts before the laces. Anyone else have this problem? Way to fix them? or Just w/e

Last edited:

I have wore my pair 3 times and I already have creases on the sides even where the cloth starts before the laces. Anyone else have this problem? Way to fix them? or Just w/e
The last one ("just w/e")

They are sneakers. When you wear them, they show it. Enjoy them.

Quick Question: Is anyone going to paint/dye Red Liner to Black? Anyone know what kind of paint need to be used for? 

Last edited:
Not me, that's what the mids are for. There are plenty of other black and red low top shoes out there that I can rock that are just as clean without having to be altered. Just my opinion. I copped because I liked them the way they are. Not to mention that dying them and keeping the 23 visible sounds like a pain in the buttocks. 

Last edited:
Where are people finding their pairs? I want to find a pair for myself! 
sick.gif

I noticed that the George Towns, Concords and Infared lows all have a larger toe box. The Breds are slightly tighter. Anyone else notice this?

Last edited:
I noticed that the George Towns, Concords and Infared lows all have a larger toe box. The Breds are slightly tighter. Anyone else notice this?

This. Thought it was just me. Had to half size up compared to my other 11 lows.

This. Thought it was just me. Had to half size up compared to my other 11 lows.

Yup. My other lows were comfy. These fit just right/perfect.

Off topic but I tried on a pair of 7 Hares, size 11. They fit perfect. My usual Jordan size is 11 1/2. Hate that they dont use same sole size and are so unconsistent from shoe to shoe...

Maybe it's that "reinforced toe box for durability" mentioned under the benefits description on the SNKRS app. You know the one. That reinforced, pre-creased toe box... no? 
laugh.gif

Actually, my pair turned out alright and I was originally bummed that I ended up purchasing a half size up because my true size wasn't available.  Ended up working out for me.

WTF the 23 on the left shoe on my pair is crooked. Anybody else get this problem? They're 100% authentic purchased from Eastbay myself. Wtf has JB been on lately? Luckily, I copped 2 pairs, the other coming from NDC tomorrow. My original plan was to sell one of my pairs though and I don't think I could sell this one with the crooked 23 without someone screaming they're fake. 

View media item 1553133

I have a guy yelling fake on me about the exact same issue. I even provided him the receipt from the nikestore in Atlanta. I told him to open a PayPal case because he may send me back different shoe. Smh

WTF the 23 on the left shoe on my pair is crooked. Anybody else get this problem? They're 100% authentic purchased from Eastbay myself. Wtf has JB been on lately? Luckily, I copped 2 pairs, the other coming from NDC tomorrow. My original plan was to sell one of my pairs though and I don't think I could sell this one with the crooked 23 without someone screaming they're fake. 

View media item 1553133

I have a guy yelling fake on me about the exact same issue. I even provided him the receipt from the nikestore in Atlanta. I told him to open a PayPal case because he may send me back different shoe. Smh

Thats a shame :rolleyes

Is that even a reason? If someone sends him a legit pair and he wants to return them because he's afraid of what others may think, I really don't think he has much of a case. 
laugh.gif

Is that even a reason? If someone sends him a legit pair and he wants to return them because he's afraid of what others may think, I really don't think he has much of a case. :lol:

I told him to file a PayPal case. I'm willing to fight for this one. If I lose the case, I will keep shoe and sell my other pair. That doesn't bother me at all. I just think he is having buyers remorse.

I really dislike the red sock liner.... I think I'm gonna dye it black. Anyone else do this yet?

I told him to file a PayPal case. I'm willing to fight for this one. If I lose the case, I will keep shoe and sell my other pair. That doesn't bother me at all. I just think he is having buyers remorse.
If Paypal rules in his favor you will be out of the shoes and your money. Paypal did me dirty like that on an Old Love/New Love retro 1 pack back in 06'. 

If the buyer opens a dispute, just tell paypal you will refund the money once they send the shoes back. That way they won't rule against you and let them keep the shoe too. Sucks that you're going through this though. 

If the buyer opens a dispute, just tell paypal you will refund the money once they send the shoes back. That way they won't rule against you and let them keep the shoe too. Sucks that you're going through this though. 

Yeah it's trash. That seems like the smart decision.

Back
Top Bottom