Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

If someone has the resources and would like to alter things to their preferences then why not?

And you do not custom a fake shoe. Worse shape, materials, etc.
I hear ya. Just my thoughts. I'm not a fan of fakes either, but I'm also not one to go through the trouble of altering an authentic pair to my liking (again, not referring to restoring beaters). I guess I'm just lazy 
smokin.gif
 If I don't like something, I just won't buy it. I wasn't trying to knock anybody doing what they do though, just voicing my opinion. Like I said, they're your shoes to do what you want with once you paid for them so go for it. We all love our kicks, just differently. Do you.

Still looking for my size.

Not willing to bite at the resellers rediculous prices.

$240 is crazy when you're talking about a $125 shoe.

Yeah you're not going to find these for cheaper than 240 aftermarket.  The going rate is around 275. So buy them now when you can because they will only go past 300 in a year.  Just like how Bred 11 Mids went for 280-350 after being re-stocked 10 times. And now they're in the 350-400 range.

What size are you talking about?  

Last year 11 lows when 150 a pop and this year going for 170 a pop.  

Everytime SNS drops shoes after their In-Store, Pairs go up but are always sold out everytime! Never Fails

i think the black liner on these actually takes away from the shoe since it is low. black liner for mids, red liner for these is perfect imo.

I have the Jordan XI "Bred" mids. Does anyone know if they were cut smaller. Because I have "Columbia's" and "Concords" size 11 that are TTS, buy my breads feel like 10's, but are 11's.

I'll be the 18th person to say this:

What the? $125? Shoes retailed for $170 bro.

They were $183.60 after tax. $240 - $183.60 = $56.40. You were willing to pay $183.60, correct? If so, save $28.20 out of one check and $28.20 out of another check and voila, $240 for your Bred XI lows.

here is my little XI low collection:

Does anybody here know, why Jordan played in the XI lows for a number of games during the 96 playoffs? Was it because of comfort?
2 things:

1. Nice pic and collection. I'm about to gather mine and post.

2. Can you provide any pics of him balling in the lows? Not doubting you, trying to prove a point to a co-worker than Jordan balled in the lows.

I'll be the 18th person to say this:

What the? $125? Shoes retailed for $170 bro.

They were $183.60 after tax. $240 - $183.60 = $56.40. You were willing to pay $183.60, correct? If so, save $28.20 out of one check and $28.20 out of another check and voila, $240 for your Bred XI lows.
Where on earth did you find these for 125?!?!?!
nerd.gif

I have the Jordan XI "Bred" mids. Does anyone know if they were cut smaller. Because I have "Columbia's" and "Concords" size 11 that are TTS, buy my breads feel like 10's, but are 11's.

The toebox on these is tighter than the Georgetown's, its driving me crazy because the sock trick is not working and its too late to get a size swap.

2 things:

1. Nice pic and collection. I'm about to gather mine and post.
2. Can you provide any pics of him balling in the lows? Not doubting you, trying to prove a point to a co-worker than Jordan balled in the lows.

There are some pics on this same page or on the previous page.

Back
Top Bottom