Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Was going to buy a pair of these on the resale market, but not liking the things I've been hearing/seeing. 

Copped these for $200 DS instead

11.5 on eBay.

Just goes to show.... keep your eyes on the auctions that start low and you can find a reasonable deal, especially when new releases like the Breds are hot.

11.5 on eBay.

Just goes to show.... keep your eyes on the auctions that start low and you can find a reasonable deal, especially when new releases like the Breds are hot.

No such deal for size 12 and 13 [emoji]128549[/emoji]

Ive been looking for some concords. I saw a pair of georgetowns locally but I really don't like that cw too much.

Only thing that I don't satisfy was Red Lining. I asked and mentioned painting black. Here it is.

Since I am not good at painting, this is my best. Even I got Blk 23 instead of what, I like it and feel like much better than red lining

I hope it helps for very a few people who want to try. 

Last edited:
All this moaning & groaning about the "red" inner lining. :smh: Real talk, How many of y'all complained about that "red" lining when Chi got his pair some years ago? Matter fact, how many of y'all would return these joints to Nike if you were able to cop for retail? Yes, "red" lining, leather upper & all.....

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/s...DB358B48-E5AA-4184-923F-81475591A3FB.jpg.html

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/s...3B98FF2A-1912-4838-BB71-B084538AAABD.jpg.html

Probably none of you. [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Last edited:
IMO, I saw these on feet at the mall yesterday and the red lining messes the shoe up. They look better on women's feet then men imo. I'm content with my Jordan XI Bred mids.

Last edited:
IMO, I saw these on feet at the mall yesterday and the red lining messes the shoe up. They look better on women's feet then men imo. I'm content with my Jordan XI Bred mids.
I agree.... I sold my pair a week ago. I have the mids from 01, near deadstock, I wear em every once in a while. But these.... unless you loved the red liner.... or you dont own the mids.... why would you cop?

I have the mids and the lows. I like the red sock liner it's a perfect summer shoe
Yep I agree, I like the red liner better than if it were black. This shoe is a perfect shoe all the way around imo. One of my favorite pickups of the year so far.

if any one is looking for a size 11 in the houston area, i just took my pair back to Memorial City Sheik.

Only thing that I don't satisfy was Red Lining. I asked and mentioned painting black. Here it is.

Since I am not good at painting, this is my best. Even I got Blk 23 instead of what, I like it and feel like much better than red lining

I hope it helps for very a few people who want to try. 
Did you just paint right over the 23?

I still don't understand the ongoing black versus red debate. If you want black, they have mids.

If you didn't like them as red, why did you buy them? Your pair could have gone to someone who liked them as is.

I still don't understand the ongoing black versus red debate. If you want black, they have mids.

If you didn't like them as red, why did you buy them? Your pair could have gone to someone who liked them as is.
they bought them to resell dude :lol: :smh: but ain't no money in these [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I have no problem with the red liner, what I don't like is how tight the box is. I cant wear them for more than hour without being in severe pain. I just stuffed them with socks today so hopefully that will help.

Back
Top Bottom