Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

yea, these are looking really nice. i told myself i'll only be copping a few retros this year as i transition away from wasting hella money on all these shoes i don't wear. these being one of the pairs that will be copped.

It would be sweet to change-up the CF on this release to be black/red similar to the original XI LOW...or as seen on that "backpack" in December.

Sneakerilluminati just posted pic of shoes w/ red liner, he's been a pretty on point and reliable source so far

Who you guys kidding.. whether the liner is red or black you know we will be getting it regardless and that's not a dealbreaker for anyone

roll.gif

Who you guys kidding.. whether the liner is red or black you know we will be getting it regardless and that's not a dealbreaker for anyone

I have mids, I don't need the same thing in a low. It's not like the sole is going to yellow. Playoffs last over a decade.

If we listed all the lows (but no more than 7 choices), I bet every list is different.

I'm on the fence with this red liner thing I need to see some beauty shots to be sold. I still like em but idk if I like em enough for the hassle to come to get them.

:rofl:

People thought folks were kidding last year too, when they said they'd be passing on those Infrared/Cement lows, because of that ugly cement piece at the back.

Just like last year, i'm out. That red liner is terrible.

Back
Top Bottom