Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

Had to grab a pair... These are dope.. :nthat:
51B336FF-21C5-4466-B511-C57E2294513E.jpeg

Now only 8 and 10-11 carting.

Never seen a release like this with scarce retailers and “limited” supply...

Word had to get out that EB had them by the pound by now.

Why is that crazy they’re still available a day after release. Lol
Really? How isn't crazy when 90% of releases sell out and especially a Jeter 11 in premium suede.. I guess our views of it are a lil different but seems like most people in here are surprised that even to this morning they are still carting and obviously they are wanted sizes are selling out just weird how slow it was.. it's a little different in stores I think alot of releases sit in stores for days weeks passed release but usually online with all the bots most shoes sell out

The thing I like about these early week releases are that places shop pretty fast and you usually have them before the weekend.

My buddy who I got a size 11 for just got a 10.5 from eastbay like 5 minutes ago. That is wild to me. Guess the botboys threw in the towel and let us normal folk have at it on these.

The thing I like about these early week releases are that places shop pretty fast and you usually have them before the weekend.

My buddy who I got a size 11 for just got a 10.5 from eastbay like 5 minutes ago. That is wild to me. Guess the botboys threw in the towel and let us normal folk have at it on these.

Katrina 3s I ordered from Undefeated over the weekend still haven't shipped. I'm ok with it. If 3 boxes come within a couple of days of each other, I'll be sleeping on the living room couch.

Katrina 3s I ordered from Undefeated over the weekend still haven't shipped. I'm ok with it. If 3 boxes come within a couple of days of each other, I'll be sleeping on the living room couch.

just ship it to work, problem solved. i just wait patiently for the UPS guy at the office.

^^^Most annoying YouTuber ever. Not intelligent and he repeats things over and over. To me, unwatchable. I'd rather watch paint dry.

i get high watching paint dry, great experience!

Guess the botboys threw in the towel and let us normal folk have at it on these.

Hell yea they let us eat because there’s no money in this release matter of fact there’s on money in any Jumpan releases other than collabs not to mention they are mass produced

This is how I feel. Got them in hand to see if I would have a different opinion. Can't do it. Catch and release.

27 championships

Hall of Famer Derek Jeter is the bum?

gonna be 28 this year.

jeter a bum? that sounds like an unintelligent hater talking. u can hate the yankees and/or jeter all you want, but if youre a real baseball fan you cannot deny jeters greatness and what hes accomplished.

just like i hate lebron and the cavs with a burning passion....but i cannot deny that lebron is just amazing on the court.

I gave my boy my pair I won on SNKRs because he wanted them so bad and struck out... I was stoked when I found out that Eastbay had plenty in stock. I still wound up with a pair. Now all I need is Jordan Brand to do something like this for the Travis Scott 4s...

I gave my boy my pair I won on SNKRs because he wanted them so bad and struck out... I was stoked when I found out that Eastbay had plenty in stock. I still wound up with a pair. Now all I need is Jordan Brand to do something like this for the Travis Scott 4s...

yeaaa.....i wouldnt hold my breath for this happening with those 4s lol

Some orders get cancelled because of bots or if they think it's a bot. Happened with me with FTL once. I do not own a bot and never have. But the ones that get cancelled get restocked back into system for resale. I'm thinking this is what happened here with eastbay. Especially being owned by footlocker. I could be wrong, but I think this is what happened.

i don't think anyone here has posted of their orders being cancelled...

yet

Back
Top Bottom