Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

Some orders get cancelled because of bots or if they think it's a bot. Happened with me with FTL once. I do not own a bot and never have. But the ones that get cancelled get restocked back into system for resale. I'm thinking this is what happened here with eastbay. Especially being owned by footlocker. I could be wrong, but I think this is what happened.

Bot orders weren't cancelled that caused these to sit online. People who used Bots purposely stopped going after it after the knew these were bricks lol. That opened it up for everyone to manually cart. If Bots wanted to eat it up they would have. We all know how hard it is to manually cart on these sites period, and we all know everyone and their mom did it hassle free on this release, and that's the reason why. If a order did go through and they did cancel it, it doesn't shoot back into inventory right away anyway. It goes back later on in the system for sale. They'll probably be more available later too since people will be returning multiple pairs they bought knowing they won't get any profit.

people just doesn't have the same interest in the XI lows as they do with the mids

never would have thought the cool grey lows would sit but it is and that is a colorway that will likely sell out instantly as a mid

and as mentioned before, this being a different type of XIs that doesn't have the signature patent leather just sways away people further

Anybody did hit with excessive Eastbay charges smh. Couldn’t pick up local pair because these fools fried my card for 7 transactions for 1 shoe order smh. Terrible customer service.
I did. I only placed 2 orders. But when I woke up this morning I had a total of 4 shipment confirmations and 3 pending orders.
My bank account was charged for 7 pairs of shoes. I called EB and they said they can only cancel the 3 unshipped orders.

They are the most valuable franchise in all of sports, there's a lot of people that love them trust me. They sold well, and you saw how fast the first Jeter Jordan 1 sold.

The Dallas Cowboys are the most valuable in sports. As far as baseball it is the Yankees.

I found some moRre Jeters right under this pile of...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-05-15-15-36-29.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-15-15-36-29.png
    2 MB · Views: 8
saw hands on pictures of this shoe and it's super nice, so i'm assuming in person it will look even nicer just like all the other xi lows this year, so doubled up since it was so easy. whatever reason it was which made it easy to cop, thank you!

Too bad for those resellers house, it’s in real f******* shambles.

But hey, at least these are comfy and super nice in hand for the rest of us who don’t depend on shoe flipping for our ends to meet.
I like the shoe. Just funny to see all the hate for it which I guess is from resellers.

Love the 11s. Top 3 favorite shoe. Copped every low and mid colorway 2009-now except the Snakeskins and Anniversaries but I passed on these. Why?
1. Eff the Yankees
2. No patent leather
3. Eff the Yankees

LOL @ cats not copping because they dont like the yankees. its just a name.

yall dont really like the shoe if a simple name is the deal breaker.

PS......GOOOOOO YANKEES
Correction. There is the number 2 on heel tabs and on the tongue of right shoe.

Back
Top Bottom