Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

Picked up my pair from Champs yesterday. All I can say is that the suede is butter. In addition, they look great in person.
20180515_063817.jpg

Flame me all you want but IMO low 11s look better casually than mids, espcially with jeans and definitely now that clothing has slimmed down.

i don't wear slimmed clothing, but these are def the 2nd lows i've liked but the first i've been able to get since nothing better was in the way, still want to go back and get the referees, then again there's only like 5 mids i like, c&g, bred, 72-10, 25A, pinnicle and i only own 2 of those with my 01 breds hanging on for dear live, will be trying for the C&G though at the end of the month

I must say the oval laces completely changed my perception of the shoe. absolutely amazing

Flame me all you want but IMO low 11s look better casually than mids, especially with jeans and definitely now that clothing has slimmed down.
Im with you, i love rocking my 11 lows with some slim Carhartt Sid chinos.. Nice clean look for me :smile:

They looked bad when I put them in. Its because the midsole and sole are off white colored.
I swapped the navy ropes to my Georgetown lows and the whites from those to these, didn't bother to take a picture, thats how bad I thought they looked.
Interesting. Thought they would look good.

Interesting. Thought they would look good.
If the midsole was actually white, I think they would look great. I had the same thought as you initially.
The white laces just look out of place to me, but that could easily be just me and my thoughts.

Am I the only one who has tried and failed at putting the leather laces through the top lace loops? I have no idea how to do it

Am I the only one who has tried and failed at putting the leather laces through the top lace loops? I have no idea how to do it

pinch the loop so it opens and it should be easier to put the laces through. like push downward on it from the top so it opens up. if you dont do that and just try to straight up put the lace through the loop while its totally flat against the shoe and closed, youre gonna have a hard time.

^give a couple wraps of scotch tape around the tip of the laces, it should give you enough leverage plus comes off easy.

Did anyone get their eastbay orders yet? I saw a few post of people not getting Jeters. I'm hoping it's isolated incidents.

Did anyone get their eastbay orders yet? I saw a few post of people not getting Jeters. I'm hoping it's isolated incidents.
I ordered last Friday from Nike with early access and I'm just now getting them today. The eastbay orders from Monday and Tuesday will take a few more days.

I saw 2 post of people getting katrina gs and toddler instead of jeters. I guess it's just unlucky isolated incident.

Back
Top Bottom