Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

A couple of size still available at my champs.

They do look nice

Attachments

• DE55D4B7-1DFA-487D-81B8-D0B92945B390.jpeg
    DE55D4B7-1DFA-487D-81B8-D0B92945B390.jpeg
    192.6 KB · Views: 31
Just got my pair a few minutes ago absolute Flames :pimp: I have these and the cap and gown 11s and these are much more fire a lot of people going to kick their self down the road regretting not picking these up

Got my pairs in...and first off..the box is dope, not just because of the design and art on it but because its actually a sturdy and strong box. I had assume it was a flimsy cardboard type of thing like what we been used to, kind of crazy how this box is a big part why these shoes are a keeper to me. Also, I got 2 pairs....one pair is more of a long haired suede (feels reallllyyyy nice) and my other pair is more a short hair suede with a few ash dull spots scattered. Those of you that got multiples or doubled up, maybe you can tell the difference between pairs but man it's almost night and day to me. One feels more premium than the other, I'm glad I doubled and caught at least a good pair. I'm still mind boggled why Nike chose to give these Jeters the best box lol.....out of the shoes they released that could of came with a nice box, why these? The box doesn't seem to have any relation to Jeter, seems like more an OG art that is suited for another shoe.

White laces fire!! Changing out my WL 82 laces with these.

So are you going to put the blue rope laces on your WL82? I can't say that the thought didn't cross my mind.

If you do, post pics, I'd love to see how they look!

These are so underrated; returning the SNKRS pair and getting it from champs for using the points system

I love the box, but you can't wear a box. It's a nice touch. First pair from Nike came in and it's perfect. Really nice suede. That pair went to storage at my parents. Eastbay pair comes in Monday and that will be worn later in the week. Really resisting the triple up as some NYC stores still have them.

Back
Top Bottom