Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

Got 0 min head starts for champs. Lol.

Need foot locker and foot action instead. If they are going to drop them?

I'm surprised there isn't much talk of these considering the highs are so sought after. I mean I get the lows hate, but it's still a clean colorway with an extra set of laces. I never buy anything from Champs, but there's 4 getting them in Hawaii. They normally never get anything

https://www.nike.com/launch/t/air-jordan-11-low-re2pect

350D2BC6-630A-4D8A-93DA-76211419491B.jpeg

Considering hitting then burning them.

Eff the Yankees.

Will Nike stores get these? Or only snkrs. I can’t remember if my Nike store got the 1s

I'm surprised there isn't much talk of these considering the highs are so sought after. I mean I get the lows hate, but it's still a clean colorway with an extra set of laces. I never buy anything from Champs, but there's 4 getting them in Hawaii. They normally never get anything

hopefully it gets as much hype as the cool grey lows :lol:

I rarely say I need a shoe. If I miss, whatever. On to the next. Not the case with this one. Need it. Second favorite player all time the only Jordan model I'll wear these days. Any boutiques getting these or is it really just SNKRS and Champs?

I rarely say I need a shoe. If I miss, whatever. On to the next. Not the case with this one. Need it. Second favorite player all time the only Jordan model I'll wear these days. Any boutiques getting these or is it really just SNKRS and Champs?

Need these too. Lifetime yankee fan and struck out hard on the 1's back in 2014 (including a camp at NTNY which got shut down).

To answer ur question, boutiques def getting these...

Sesinko raffle:

https://sesinko.com/pages/online-raffle-air-jordan-11-low-re2pect

I've called in so many favors on these that I could end up with 10 pair of these if the streets are flooded with them. :sick:

lemme get a purr bro!
haha I'm just saying that if they end up being easy to get, I'll have a ton of them bc I have so many people trying for them. idk if they'll be easy or hard though. Weird release with every Champs on the planet getting them but then some Tier 0 stores not getting them.

Back
Top Bottom