Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

Thanks, but I will pass on stock X. I don’t want to pay resale for these.
Word. Im hoping I can get lucky. I'll be working all day...state testing this week and next week...if anyone wants to look out for a teacher :smile:

Champs vip expired and honestly never hit or really spend money in champs so I’m gonna need some real luck with just the basic 7

One of the champs in my area is the 3rd biggest in the country so I’m expecting them to have over 100

https://footzonenyc.com/blogs/news/nike-air-jordan-11-retro-low

3A2D763E-43DD-426C-AEA4-84D4EEFD20E0.jpeg

I think the box is dumb. How are you trying to show RE2PECT for Jeter by plastering MJ all over the box... SMH. Should have put iconic Jeter moments all over it. Huge missed opportunity there.
I get what you're saying, but honest I actually dig the box. I like that it's different.

I think the box is dumb. How are you trying to show RE2PECT for Jeter by plastering MJ all over the box... SMH. Should have put iconic Jeter moments all over it. Huge missed opportunity there.

Definitely agree with this. The box is sweet & should be used more...however this should’ve been a special Jeter box if they were going to move away from the standard Jordan box.

Unless these are going to be used for EVERYTHING moving forward, then I guess I understand more but still the better touch would be the Jeter highlights

Back
Top Bottom