Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

Thanks, papi.
nthat.gif

I saw that they restocked earlier, but my size 8 was gone by then. Checked the link later on before I left the house and saw the 8 pop up.
you cop?

Almost pulled the trigger on size 9.5 to size swap with the size 10 I already have.  Had in cart but got cart jacked.  Waited too long,

I saw a pair on the wall at HOH today. Maybe they have more sizes for those still looking. 

Damn my pair canceled too [emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji]

*sigh* My NDC pair was cancelled. Boooooo
Damn my pair canceled too [emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji]
Wow, copped for a friend and his shipped.

Apparently. NDC Chat told me it was cancelled due to "backorder." Blah blah blah. Glad you got your pairs.
Thats how i got my friends pair, LOL.

His size wasn't even available!

Last edited:
should be here tomorrow. anticipation is growing. can't wait to stare at them for a day then toss them in the pile

Yeah I was surprised to see a colorway this different that worked and was a PE just sit on a shelf. I didn't even know my KicksUSA had them. No other store in the mall had them. Just happened to see them on Thanksgiving/BF and the employee gave me the promo 30% off even though it excluded Jordans and it came to $140 
pimp.gif

I shopped the rest of the night, stunned. First pair of 13s too. Real comfy. Seems like comfort level after the 6 soared.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom