Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

So it shouldn't be that much of a complaint if it's a PE release then right? disregarding past releases
I thought about that, i think they came out when JB was already set on not giving us 3M on 13s at all. Now that we're in this "remastered" era and i've seen them do 13s correctly again, it's hard for me to accept anything less 
mean.gif
. Besides, i already passed on the breds for not having 3M. I can't see myself purchasing these when i passed on breds 
roll.gif

Last edited:
So it shouldn't be that much of a complaint if it's a PE release then right? disregarding past releases
I thought about that, i think they came out when JB was already set on not giving us 3M on 13s at all. Now that we're in this "remastered" era and i've seen them do 13s correctly again, it's hard for me to accept anything less :smh: . Besides, i already passed on the breds for not having 3M. I can't see myself purchasing these when i passed on breds :rofl:  
lol idk, were these made for him or did he request them? cuz if he designed them then he would have said add 3m right?
no 3m does suck on the breds tho :smh:

I could be wrong but these look like one of those flight 23 / Niketowns releases. Can't find any online website that are releasing them

Im not worry about resell, i need retail in location, why havent nobody got these early , they nearly cum out about a week in its nothin on the info

What are they using on the side panel if it's not 3M? Sort of gives off that effect.

On a side note, the grammar in here [emoji]128534[/emoji]. If only some of you put as much effort in learning how to spell correctly as you did in trying to buy certain shoes.

"In regardless" "haven't nobody" "cum"
View media item 1761790

Last edited:
What are they using on the side panel if it's not 3M? Sort of gives off that effect.

On a side note, the grammar in here [emoji]128534[/emoji]. If only some of you put as much effort in learning how to spell correctly as you did in trying to buy certain shoes.

"In regardless" "haven't nobody" "cum"
View media item 1761790
grammar=/=spelling

I guess everybody in here A plus at writting , if you have something to say, say it dirctly to me, im here for the info, I can care less how bad my spelling is, if you dont understand it then dont read it.

I guess everybody in here A plus at writting , if you have something to say, say it dirctly to me, im here for the info, I can care less how bad my spelling is, if you dont understand it then dont read it.
But you have to first read it to see if you understand it...

Home version would be an instant cop if it had the jumpman logo on it, but they screwed all of us over with that dang CP3 symbol.

Back
Top Bottom