Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

What do you mean by that? Didn't follow the crocs.
Few major FTL's and FA's but mostly smaller chain stores i.e. city gear, ruvillas etc. I could be wrong but those are the last QS shoes and I believe these could go that same route just from what I've seen thus far. 

I've heard Jimmy Jazz, City Gear, Shoe Palace, and Nike Twitter responded to someone they would have them. Where I live a hr away a JJ getting them City Gear says they won't know till next week. Hr and half away a dtlr might be getting them. Nothing else close by now within that 2 hr radius I prolly have 50 stores. Which would footlockers, footactions, hibbetts, and some others. I guess when release day comes out we will see how it goes down. Hope I get pair off NDC. Dtlr JJ Villa and shoe palace might also have them online. Not sure.

I've heard Jimmy Jazz, City Gear, Shoe Palace, and Nike Twitter responded to someone they would have them. Where I live a hr away a JJ getting them City Gear says they won't know till next week. Hr and half away a dtlr might be getting them. Nothing else close by now within that 2 hr radius I prolly have 50 stores. Which would footlockers, footactions, hibbetts, and some others. I guess when release day comes out we will see how it goes down. Hope I get pair off NDC. Dtlr JJ Villa and shoe palace might also have them online. Not sure.
yea none of those smaller retailers are in cali except shoe palace...

I'm in Georgia we don't have the villa and shoe palace. Around here it would be City Gear dtlr or Jimmy Jazz. Not many those around.

Back
Top Bottom