Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

Although it's sad to say n not at all breaking news to me...but one of the major Footstore employees just said the key to winning raffles in this area is to be a regular customer n have rapport with staff. Don't sound all that random to me. Wth.

I CAN CONFIRM THIS TO BE VERY TRUE... HOLLA.

CED B.

YcLJyY

Why the ffff does 3M matter so much to you guys?? You can't even see it half the time

This is NT. These guys have to find something wrong with the shoe so they can complain, that's all. If they had 3M, people would complain about the CP logo. If these had 3M, Jumpman logo, correct shape, good Ieather, and no suede on midsole, people would complain and say they should've simply released the Chris Paul samples with the logo. No matter what, these feminine NTers will complain about every single thing. People want an OG feature on a retro+. 1 XIII in the last couple years have had 3M but yet this thread is filled with complaining about something that we shouldn't have expected in the first place.

On a more positive note, them NDC pics got me wanting to triple up, like seriously.

JJ got their shipment today and decided to do a last minute raffle today only.. 6 raffles in. I better hit one

Shiekh Raffle Codes:

Riverside Tyler - 128762E60B

DTLA - 6F7CA37EDB

Last edited:
Must be nice to have raffles to enter in fam! Lol jp. Oh btw **** JJ and that Chi release haha

:lol: I don't think that would happen again. Every time I turn around the DM is in there. So there's been some obvious complaints. They are getting better.

Back
Top Bottom