Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

I'm probably getting a cancelation email

If they do, do they give me my coupon code back

Posting pics showcasing two or more pairs constitutes it as being an attempt to sell.
but you know i'm not trying to sell because...

1.  i never try to sell within the forum

2.  i have listing in the buy/sell and always do it the legit way

3.  i don't have any infractions

please don't lump me in with those folks.  that's not right, i'm sensitive and you hurt my feelings B

This was the first time i was able to order off the snkrs app. If i got email confirmation does that mean I'm good? Worried about people saying they might have oversold.

Last edited:
I too managed to get these through the snkrs app 3 hours later. I sense a lot of cancellations going out.

Stop playing games. No need for that in here.
i'm actually serious tho.  cause you know "of" me and you know i never break the rules.  i mean, i understand you don't want to go back and forth, neither do i.  but you just blatantly accused me of trying to sell within the forum, when you know i don't get down like that

i'll let it go tho.

This was the first time i was able to order off the snkrs app. If i got email confirmation does that mean I'm good? Worried about people saying they might have oversold.

Nope you need that shippment confirm

Additionally, you said you are going back for more. We are getting those types of posts out of here.
true, but that doesn't mean anything
roll.gif

i just got confirmation photos from 718kickstop.com that they got the 2 pair that i  pre-ordered from them 281$ shipped...

i am very happy...

Who was it that said the product page was taken down? It's still up..you just can't add to cart

Oh forgot to say they seem to fit TTS. Not as roomy in the toe box as my Hologram XIII's but fit similar to my 05 Flints. It's crazy bcuz the leather seems to be a cheaper quality n no 3M but that suede...Boi I could brush it all day. Plush.

These are my blue suede shoes. Lol

So until u get a tracking number from NDC u couls get cancelled?? Im scared now cuz my pair from kixsquare hasnt given me shipping info yet either. Should i be worried???

Back
Top Bottom