Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

So until u get a tracking number from NDC u couls get cancelled?? Im scared now cuz my pair from kixsquare hasnt given me shipping info yet either. Should i be worried???

don't stop worrying til you have it in hand. supposedly nike has had UPS stop delivery mid way and had it shipped back. that was a meg move tho.

Last edited:
Nope they just took them off. Pretty sure the oversold the hell out of these and people are about to be salty as **** with these canceled emails about to go out

I won't be salty. Give me a 20% off code so I can use on the aqua 8's, db 13's, foams, or maroon 6

I can see cancellations going out to multiple orders..

Most likely why they put stock back up.

Oh forgot to say they seem to fit TTS. Not as roomy in the toe box as my Hologram XIII's but fit similar to my 05 Flints. It's crazy bcuz the leather seems to be a cheaper quality n no 3M but that suede...Boi I could brush it all day. Plush.

These are my blue suede shoes. Lol
thats what i was worried about. i guess i'll just have to wait until thursday to see how they fit

I asked a rep via chat on ndc if they're sold out or not and she told me most sizes sold out the first 30-45 mins of launch. And that the error of a lot of sizes popping up happened within the past 20 mins.

Worst case scenario you end up with a 15-20% off promo code.

Last edited:
I asked a rep via chat on ndc if they're sold out or not and she told me most sizes sold out the first 30-45 mins of launch. And that the error of a lot of sizes popping up happened within the past 20 mins.

Worst case scenario you end up with a 15-20% off promo code.

Reps know less than we do. I dont expect a cancellation.

Put it in your sig
too late, he's gone for good 
laugh.gif

i'm actually serious tho.  cause you know "of" me and you know i never break the rules.  i mean, i understand you don't want to go back and forth, neither do i.  but you just blatantly accused me of trying to sell within the forum, when you know i don't get down like that

i'll let it go tho.
Let it gooooooo. Let it gooooo. Can't hold me back anymore!!!! Hes an admin. You not gonna win this one even tho you right or wrong.

My Bad Fellas...Lesson Learned, Reading Is Fundamental lol

Looking Forward To Wearing These Tho 13's Are Super Comfortable

So until u get a tracking number from NDC u couls get cancelled?? Im scared now cuz my pair from kixsquare hasnt given me shipping info yet either. Should i be worried???
what's there to worry about?  You have to be patient with releases,   wait  until tonight  or tom  for anything shipping related.  Also I feel like Nike computer system is jacked up.  It has been the past 4 weeks i have purchased shoes, so  be prepared to not get  anything from Nike.

what's there to worry about?  You have to be patient with releases,   wait  until tonight  or tom  for anything shipping related.  Also I feel like Nike computer system is jacked up.  It has been the past 4 weeks i have purchased shoes, so  be prepared to not get  anything from Nike.

I dont do online to often...and with everybody talkin bout cancellations it makes u a lil anxious thats all bruh

I dont do online to often...and with everybody talkin bout cancellations it makes u a lil anxious thats all bruh
I feel ya..  I used to worry a lot about  if it was going to get my kicks or if it was going to get cancelled. I don't now because if i get it i get it if not oh well. 

mine is preparing for shipment already...

Oh forgot to say they seem to fit TTS. Not as roomy in the toe box as my Hologram XIII's but fit similar to my 05 Flints. It's crazy bcuz the leather seems to be a cheaper quality n no 3M but that suede...Boi I could brush it all day. Plush.

These are my blue suede shoes. Lol

Yes, they fit me TTS.

The leather quality is really cheap(definitely not remastered quality), but I love the colorway and that blue suede.

That blue suede is :nthat:

By the way DTLR dropped online around an hour ago, by the time I caught it, only sz 9.5 left 

Mine too....  I  just see a lot of people in all of the NT forums  freaking out  about if Nike oversold  or if their order is going to get cancelled because  it wasn't sunny out   that day.    All I am trying to say is be a little patient   and  shipping notice will come .

preparing to ship can still be cancelled. 

I went out for lunch but left 5 tabs still waiting in line. Came back and I had a pair in my cart but of course it's jacked because I took too long at lunch lol. But i'm still glad I got the 1 pair from SNKRS. 

Back
Top Bottom