Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

Dont bet your life earnings on it... these were really easy to get and not limited as they should have been...

Chedda bob..

The demand wasn't there due to other releases that were around this one.

These def weren't a "GR" or a great abundance made.

Easy to get for some. Harder for others..... Regardless, I'm 1000000% happy with these regardless of availability.

Went to two locations for city gear release in Houston both only had one size 8.....I don't kno if that's what u called limited got the only size 8 at OST location

If you're in the atl and still looking for a pair, check out Citt Gear in Lenox Mall. They still have a few 10.5s and one sz 12.

Congrats everyone in this read. People don't understand these are pes still hahaahaha these will be worth so much in the future
Had this same talk with my friend, at the end of the day these are "Player Exclusives"... But at the same time it seems like JB will be having alot more PE's dropping, which will decrease it's value.

Correct me if im wrong, i believe these are the first PE's released to the public that was actually made exclusively for the athlete at first.

Had this same talk with my friend, at the end of the day these are "Player Exclusives"... But at the same time it seems like JB will be having alot more PE's dropping, which will decrease it's value.

Correct me if im wrong, i believe these are the first PE's released to the public that was actually made exclusively for the athlete at first.

The first "wide" release if you will. There were PEs released in the past at HOH(Ray Allen and Q-Rich) along with the Finishline debacle of release for the Ray Allens.

Those j1s from last year are different. They were never first pe's, and they weren't og. Those could fall into team Jordan shoes category if you will

What jordan 1 pe's are you talking about and what is the story behind them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom