Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

Yeah, that were the good old days when MJ was still playing for the Bulls and the retros were not relevant yet. The aj 1, 2 and 3 retros in 1994 were not popular and the aj 1 retros went on sales for only 10 bucks in some foot locker stores in europe.

The Air Jordan 12 white/black-taxi which came out in the eco look Nike box in November 1996 were the first one when rhe label had the numbering "XII" on the box.
Then the 13 white/black-true red which came with the silver/red jordan brand box, only said "Air Jordan", while my black/white-true red (aka ASG or playoffs) had "Air Jordan XIII" on the box.
Since then the numbering has been ongoing for all flagship models, except for 2009 to 2012.
and the little kid Js were labeled “Sky Jordan” ...those were the days!!!

Yeah, that were the good old days when MJ was still playing for the Bulls and the retros were not relevant yet. The aj 1, 2 and 3 retros in 1994 were not popular and the aj 1 retros went on sales for only 10 bucks in some foot locker stores in europe.

The Air Jordan 12 white/black-taxi which came out in the eco look Nike box in November 1996 were the first one when rhe label had the numbering "XII" on the box.
Then the 13 white/black-true red which came with the silver/red jordan brand box, only said "Air Jordan", while my black/white-true red (aka ASG or playoffs) had "Air Jordan XIII" on the box.
Since then the numbering has been ongoing for all flagship models, except for 2009 to 2012.

Nike was all over the place with boxes and labels...Some models actually had “Air Jordan”, “Air Jordan #insert number here#”, and “Air Jordan #insert roman numeral here#” labeling on the tags...VII and VIII come to mind...I think there’s an old post from maybe 2008 or 2009 (Maybe earlier) on NT where we really broke it down...It was really an afterthought to Nike regarding the labeling in particular...

Not related to the XIII’s at all but on the topic of labels...Jordan XI Low IE’s were actually supposed to just be labeled as “Jordan XI Low” but whoever’s job it was to type the master for the labels messed up and added the IE on the shoes model line instead of the line below...Didn’t get noticed until production had already started and Nike didn’t really care to fix it anyway...Tinker talked about that in an interview maybe around the mid 2000’s or somewhere around there...Think it was with the old Crookedtongues website if memory serves...

I still have my OGs which i purchased in October 1997 in my local footlocker store.

Back then, we simply said white/black Air Jordan 13, no nicknames were used.
Period.

Exactly how it was around my way too...Only Jordan’s that even got a nick name was whatever he wore during the All Star Game and those were simply the All Stars...

tumblr_muy31b2LJN1so1b48o1_500.jpg

thT71SJQ6X.jpg

That kid's fit on the first pic reminds me of the way I dressed as a kid in the 90's

Oversized polo, slightly baggy jeans and some Jordan's :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

this site is run by crooks
for the last few weeks they was asking for $230.00 now they want $240.00
they have done this more than once asking for one price and then raising it to another

you gotta be out your mind to let these sits tie up your money for a GR release

if your paying that price you should be getting that shoe now not the week of release 10 days before release

this site is run by crooks
for the last few weeks they was asking for $230.00 now they want $240.00
they have done this more than once asking for one price and then raising it to another

you gotta be out your mind to let these sits tie up your money for a GR release

if your paying that price you should be getting that shoe now not the week of release 10 days before release

Clearly they are tryna get that instagram bottle service money.

Every 13 last year was an easy cop. No need to pre-order anything. If you somehow miss out, resale will very likely be next to nothing.

Jordan Brand has done a pretty good job with their releases this year. Seems like they're producing just enough without having walls of Jordans sitting for months on discount.

Gonna be the last Jordan for me this year besides Concords.

Back
Top Bottom