Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

Anyone know a site, or store, Anyway I can get a size 15 without paying 300 dollars on ebay? I am not much of a sneakerhead, I just like OG colorways of Jordan Retros. Much appreciated.

Well that was hard work.

All my locals sold out instantly with a line, which is unusual for jordans over the last coupla years, and i slept in and thought i may be able to cop at lunctime.

Then End etc all sild out fast, as did nike australia, after the usual hour que with connection drop out and place lost in line crap we always get, even though rhe connection is stable.

Luckily i kept checking in thinking there would be reatocks as people failed to cart etc on various sites.

Eventually copped from Urban Industries.

Sik

So I received a pair of Playoff 13s in a HGG box :angry: from DSG and now I have to wait up to 30 days AFTER they receive the item for my payment :stoneface:

20180825_135342.jpg
20180825_135546.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone know a site, or store, Anyway I can get a size 15 without paying 300 dollars on ebay? I am not much of a sneakerhead, I just like OG colorways of Jordan Retros. Much appreciated.
Try StockX. They have your size around $214 plus $13 for shipping.

Playoff 13s - Black and Red

All Star 13s - Black and White

Oh okay my bad. I grew up just calling them the black and red 13s or all black 13s, etc. I never was good with the nicknames but I always thought the nick name for the All black 13s were the "allstar/playoffs" and the black and red as the "bred 13s". Either way, surprise DSG still got the black/red 13s....but then again they did restock the motorsport 4s in a FSR the other day. DSG with the hidden stock inventory lol.

Anyone think the matching diamond tech fleece hoodie will go on disco?

I want it, but 160 seem a lil steep for a fleece hoodie, anyone out there cop it already?

So I received a pair of Playoff 13s in a HGG box :angry: from DSG and now I have to wait up to 30 days AFTER they receive the item for my payment :stoneface:

20180825_135342.jpg
20180825_135546.jpg

I assume you used a credit card. I'd be calling my CC company immediately, disputing that charge, and that would be the end of that. Thirty days after they receive that pair back? Uh, no. Not acceptable, and handled easily. You control your money, not some sneaker store.

I assume you used a credit card. I'd be calling my CC company immediately, disputing that charge, and that would be the end of that. Thirty days after they receive that pair back? Uh, no. Not acceptable, and handled easily. You control your money, not some sneaker store.

this. id do the same. no way u should have to wait 30 days for your money back due to their dumb mistake.

Just a quick look at the U.S. footsites. These seem to be pretty much gone online from the major retailers.

Did UK just get them or something lol. Bunch of those guys in here sounding like they just went through RD. Also.. first time hearing the Blk/Rd XIII's called Playoffs lol.

its no surprise

the shadow x

last shot xiv

black toe xiii

all sitting

been a good year for everyone who truly loves the og colorways

resellers truly dictate availability
I Stil need to add these and the shadow x’s to finish the year. Hoping to catch a good price on both bcs I really shouldn’t be spending any more these last couple months

Did UK just get them or something lol. Bunch of those guys in here sounding like they just went through RD. Also.. first time hearing the Blk/Rd XIII's called Playoffs lol.

Yeah they only released a couple of days ago here in the UK .... but they are selling out pretty fast ... only a few big sizes left now on most sites....

Mine just arrived today and I holy crap they are nice ..... I've never owned 13s before but in hand they are gorgeous..... if all 13s are like this then I can see this becoming my new favourite silhouette.....

Can't believe these are sitting overseas ....

Back
Top Bottom