Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

I did and I got this generic reply. Kinda funny how she's trying to "relate."

IMG_5746.jpg
I would have relplied “why you always lying”
If she wanted to hip or “relate”

I’m not worried but nike can test people nerves with the way they approach anticipated releases.

Last edited:
Wow it now says out of stock
Well that was fast
I only saw sizes 7.5 and 14
I guess from now on you gotta buy it right away

Anybody get their snkrs pair, have a side by side comments with the previous retro? Talk me out of buying a pair Saturday, again. :wink:

After seeing the pictures posted up in here, I have to say ... I haven't been this pumped for a Jordan release in a long, long time. Maybe white/cement IVs, and probably later this year when Concords arrive. But I've been waiting a long time for these 13s; this colorway (I will never call them HGG, none of us back then gave a frack about them being in that one scene in the movie) is the only 13 I give a damn about. There's just something about white/black Jordans from that era ... 9s, then 11s, 12s, 13s and 14s. I was only going to buy one pair of these but now I realize I'm going to have to grab two. I know this retro is still not dead-nuts equal to the OG, but it looks reasonably well done. Maybe I'm also excited about actually walking into the mall Saturday and walking out with these with what so far appears is going to be no hassle. I skipped the 2013 edition of these because I was fed up with Jordan's BS limited availability and how annoyingly difficult it had become at that time to get certain releases.

its really corny how FTL won't let you use military discount on new GRs online/app but you can in store.

is that for a specific reason?

Laughing that I haven't received the SNKRS reservation. I've been getting them for all kinds of stuff lately. Got access for both the emerald and cool gray lows etc but not for these? I don't care because I'd rather walk into the store Saturday and walk out with them, but I'm annoyed just by the principle LOL.

Over at my area, no raffles. One store was accepting early reservations.

Looks like everyone will cook.

How long should I wait for a discount ? LOL

Gonna hope these go to regular Nike site so I can try to finesse a rep to let me use my $20 bday coupon. And ebates

Back
Top Bottom