Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

thought FTL/FTA dont allow rewards on launch product....or does it vary by location and what the product is?

The manager at Queens Center Mall FTL told me that FTL is supposed to honor those coupons as long as the kicks aren't QS. Flushing FTL pulled some BS with me with BC3s and didn't want to accept it but I went back and got my $20 back.

Nostalgic feeling overload. Instant flashback to 1997 and the 8th grade when I owned these for the first time.

8FED7A4A-ABFC-4AF2-8906-1C6B920281E4.jpeg

Should be a decent pickup on Saturday morning just got my reservation confirm for FTL that somehow I lost on the Jordan 1 Blue Royal

The manager at Queens Center Mall FTL told me that FTL is supposed to honor those coupons as long as the kicks aren't QS. Flushing FTL pulled some BS with me with BC3s and didn't want to accept it but I went back and got my $20 back.

I swear **** like this depends on how their day is going...if they got in a fight with their girl before work, what they ate for breakfast, how they slept last night...if one of those things is bad it's a wrap for you and your coupon b.

These selling out tomorrow?

I'm curious to see and hear how it goes. A bit of nonsense has already started over here. My girl just texted me in my office and said she got my name on a pair at the Finish Line in the SoCal mall I go to, and that they claimed they only had two size 11s, with the other pair already spoken for. They said they are opening at 930, too, not 10. Then she called Shoe Palace in the same mall, and they said no holding pairs but come at 930 because they are "opening early but no one knows." I'm like, only two size runs at FNL? And putting names on shoes over the phone today? Don't think that is supposed to be happening but I'll go with it. And right, Shoe Palace, no one knows you're opening at 9:30 but you just decided to tell MY girlfriend this over the phone because ... why, exactly? Luckily there is a big Footlocker in the same mall, and a Champs and a Shiekh, too. I'm dubious that my name is REALLY on that FNL pair but either way this shouldn't be an issue. If it is, I'll be amused more than anything.

I always liked these but they were probably my least fav 13's. French's, Breds, Playoffs, Altitudes, all looked better.

Nike need to bring these back. I missed the wave. :smh:

maxresdefault.jpg

Idk why y’all are complaining about nicknames these will always be the “that individual posses an adequate amount of game” 13’s to me :nthat:

Pretty sure it just depends on the store. My footlocker and footaction we can use them on everything but QS.

I haven't worn my Hyper Royals yet, and haven't had the urge to.

I'm thinking of exchanging them tomorrow for a pair of these.

Anyone have insight on which champs/footlocker/foot action generally get the most volume in the LA area? I'm gonna be traveling there tomorrow morning and NEED these but all footsite apps show first come first serve in that area :/

Anyone have insight on which champs/footlocker/foot action generally get the most volume in the LA area? I'm gonna be traveling there tomorrow morning and NEED these but all footsite apps show first come first serve in that area :/

Nike @ The Grove Mall should have a ton of these. There's a couple of shoe stores (Footlocker, Shiekh, Shoe Palace) in Hollywood all next to each other, and all are pretty large.

**** i forgot about nike at the grove. Definitely will go there. I just figured i'd ask, Footlocker in my area gets wayy more stock than champs and foot action. Any experiences with line ups there?

Contemplating whether to try the mall or just scoop online.. it would be nice to drop a rewards coupon on em tho.

Back
Top Bottom