Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Just walked into the mall. Pairs were gone but FTL had a 9.5 in the back. Let me use my bday coupon too plus I got $15 in rewards for a future purchase.

Did they intentionally pull these from sites? Foot locker and eastbay don't have them anymore.  I woke up at 9 and was easily able to add to cart with no waiting time.  What's going on here guys? These can't be limited and I can't imagine people buying a ton of them either.  Seems like they intentionally pulled them to make this release seem not like a bust?

Did they intentionally pull these from sites? Foot locker and eastbay don't have them anymore.  I woke up at 9 and was easily able to add to cart with no waiting time.  What's going on here guys? These can't be limited and I can't imagine people buying a ton of them either.  Seems like they intentionally pulled them to make this release seem not like a bust?

Welcome to the nike jordan fake sell outs

Yeah but why would they do that? It it's a bust wouldn't they want it the website so it can sale?

lots still in stock at my local NT... .went to check them out.. decided to go with the AM 1 escapes... leather on the Escapes is on point

NT Boston - if you are looking for them

Yeah but why would they do that? It it's a bust wouldn't they want it the website so it can sale?

It's called creating hype.

If anyone can lead me into the direction of a Sz 7.5 then it would me much appreciated. Cannot find any in stock online even with Nike sizes popping up.

It's called creating hype.

Well if they wanted hype they should have released the black toe/HGG or the playoffs.

But that's neither here nor there. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's about selling different products effectively to be honest. You can't keep selling the same thing over and over in a short period of time.
There are a lot of impulse or borderline buyers that will purchase if they feel like the product is gone or close to gone.

Saw these in person today. The midsoles are an ABOMINATION. Don't even say "well the Altitudes didn't have suede." The Altitudes didn't have suede above the midsole either. Flame me all you want but these SUCK. People scramblin' for these. SMH...

These shoes look super cheap. Not wasting my money on this quality.

if they pulled pairs then it should be a lesson to them about flooding the market with product. if they just pulled back the number of retro releases they drop each month then it would be a lot more manageable and possibly desirable for the consumer.

Back
Top Bottom