Jordan retro 2 Chicago low summer 2016

Any thoughts on that short diagonal stitch behind the piping?  

I colored it red just to highlight the stitch in question.

Some of the '87 versions had it...

...but not the '94s...

Original feature or structural modification to reinforce the iguana print leather?

I'm likely coppin' the shoe, it ain't perfect, but it's as close as they've gotten to the holy-grail-lost-the-molds-never-again-quite-the-same-IIs in a looooong time.

I'm thinkin' they've brought back that lovin' feelin', but only time will tell until I can get a pair in my hands.

Anyone else notice that stitch?  It's sort of bothering me, like a splinter in my mind.

laugh.gif

I've noticed it day one of leak photo but like stated above its the closest they've attempted since 94 with this release and while that OG pic looks more of a .75qtr ht I still copped and have since received my pair while not perfect my only gripe in the red tone used.....

I wouldn't trust that $109 price seems suspect too good to be true. But to be honest these are the most comfortable shoes I've had in a while insoles are super soft and leather is on point. I would go up .5 size tho the pinky toe rub was killing me. I might let my pair go to get a size 12

Last edited:
I understand that there is no hype behind these which is a good thing but 2 weeks ahead of schedule and a $50 price drop your gonna deliver early plus take a loss from retail if that's the case sell everything $50 below Flu Games for $140

I love that it's somewhat difficult to see extremely noticeable differences between '94 and '16. Now bring us both highs and the other low.

Just got my pair in from Kixsquare and I am very impressed with the quality.Fit is def true to size and I love the addition of the black laces.

Just got my pair in from Kixsquare and I am very impressed with the quality.Fit is def true to size and I love the addition of the black laces.

So for sizing then, you reccomend normal size? Sometimes for Nike lows you gotta size down a little otherwise you get heel slippage, like with AJ1s and AF1s. Not the case with these?

Switching to black laces soon as I get them... My pair will be delivered Friday

Back
Top Bottom