• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tried to get my size locally, but every store I went to sold out on that size. So I went home and found a pair one size up, and grabbed them. Hopefully they will fit with insoles lol
Just ebay man. Not worth the hassle. They can prob be had for $20 above retail. Count the cost of insoles too....

My eastbay order = backordered.

I got ship confirmations from FTL, FA and Champs already though.

Anyone want to trade some kobe 9 inspirations for these? size 8.5
Doubt that will happen...possibly though

Last edited:
Log on to ebay.
Search infrared 3 size 13
Stacks available at inflated prices like every release these days
Death to all you resellers who are screwing the genuine sneaker wearing
Community out of their kickz.
I didn't cop I didn't try to cop but I have read the stories on here and then
Seen ebay and it gives me the ***** the way the whole thing works these days.
Congrats to those who copped and to those that missed out because of effing resellers, just let it go.
Paying resellers prices are just fuelling the ****** system we have today.

Flame suit on!!!

Wow just picked up my shiekh pair. The leather used on the upper is softer than any other jordan 3 i have had.

Idk about baurdeax.spizikE, but whats the lil bboy trying to communicate with that .gif?
look honestly i dig the black lace swap, but so does everyone else. I tried to be a lil "out the box" with a gr. #Sueme well dont, because i dont have **** but a sick collection. Lol but srs.
my girl a dime too :smile:

just got shipping notification from eastbay 
smokin.gif

Got mine with eaze this morning. No comes the long part waiting for them in the mail, and then the longest part waiting for approp weather to rock em.

Holy SM nike town is denying most of everyone rsvp and claiming they're using automated. anyone else Nike Town is cracking down?

Last edited:
Holy SM nike town is denying most of everyone rsvp and claiming they're using automated. anyone else Nike Town is cracking down?

Someone mentioned earlier that they were denied at NikeDC. Seems like Nike has been putting in OT as of late (claps).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom