• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After the fiasco that was the infrared23 vi, my attention is now on these. Jb stepping the color blocking up on the retro+ iiis this year. These might be the best retro+ the iii has seen. And I do not care if I catch heat, but the powder blue iii is on point and I'm really liking the black and blue pair that comes out in the summer as well.

Last edited:
After the fiasco that was the infrared23 vi, my attention is now on these. Jb stepping the color blocking up on the retro+ iiis this year. These might be the best retro+ the iii has seen. And I do not care if I catch heat, but the powder blue iii is on point and I'm really liking the black and blue pair that comes out in the summer as well.
I thought i was the only one who was feeling the new retro+ 3 cw, they all look on point to me my focus has been on these since pics popped up. I think im one of a few who wasnt mad that mythical katrina joints didnt release

I thought i was the only one who was feeling the new retro+ 3 cw, they all look on point to me my focus has been on these since pics popped up. I think im one of a few who wasnt mad that mythical katrina joints didnt release

these are better than those imo.

IMO these look like a mixture of the white flip and backflip 3s w/o the elephant print covering the whole shoe. Will do a comparison once the shoe drops

love the white laces on them but the black is more subtle & simple to me, on foot crazy shoe
smokin.gif

for $130 a pop might have to double up these will see heavy rotation for every other day/ chillen in the summer. My 88s can breathe a sigh of relief lol

love the white laces on them but the black is more subtle & simple to me, on foot crazy shoe
smokin.gif

for $130 a pop might have to double up these will see heavy rotation for every other day/ chillen in the summer. My 88s can breathe a sigh of relief lol
$130? i thought they were gonna retail at $170.

smokin.gif

130 is the price?

no, just to clarify 170 is retail after tax $184 and change ( atleast in NY )

that $130 is after an employee 30%

I guess my only issues with these is that they resemble the White Cements too much.
Just a little more black with a hint of infrared.
JB just releasing to quench those who are in need/want of the 88's.

Damn...wonder if the hype on these will reach critical mass and make them hard to kop. Still not convinced to do pre-order. 

yes, it is quite similar to the white cement, but i love my white cements, therefore i'll loves these too.
yes, i wish there was a little more infrared, but where would they put it?

Maybe if they kept everything black that is blue on the true blues and jumpman was infrared on tongue and if the blacks on sole were grey. Ahh who cares if they are not OG colorway it just seems like splitting hair. These can't come soon enough. Debating kopping two pairs or getting 1 and then  the black/blue releasing later this year. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom