• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe if they kept everything black that is blue on the true blues and jumpman was infrared on tongue and if the blacks on sole were grey. Ahh who cares if they are not OG colorway it just seems like splitting hair. These can't come soon enough. Debating kopping two pairs or getting 1 and then  the black/blue releasing later this year. 

The only reason I'm not doubling on the Infrared 23 Retro 3's is because the following weekend I'm trying to get the the Chicago AJKO.

Ya, hopefully. People paying near WC or True Blue prices from the Japanese release. Hopefully, those are just extra eager people and it'll pass when they drop. 

Does anyone know if the Katrina 3's are dropping at all in March ? some sites say they're some say their not......

One quick question, what size are those black laces? I'm going to swap the white laces out for these black one's more than likely if I'm able to get a pair.

love the white laces on them but the black is more subtle & simple to me, on foot crazy shoe
smokin.gif

for $130 a pop might have to double up these will see heavy rotation for every other day/ chillen in the summer. My 88s can breathe a sigh of relief lol
FIRE PIC

To me this has the perfect amount of infrared in it. Too much would be overkill. I like that it is mostly black and white.
AGREED

Me too but starting to get a little worried now because these are starting to slowly go on celebrities feet and that usually means people will eat em up quick.
HBEASTS

Ill hit my boy up who works at FTL, if they got em Ill probably cop. Only thing really on my radar that's a must have are the Carmines.

I like these but I still have my TBs that have less than 10 wears, with a baby on the way it's a little easier to pass on particular CWs
laugh.gif

what size should i get these in? Want these pretty bad and I'm a size 11 in Xs, i don't have wide feet btw. thanks!

what size should i get these in? Want these pretty bad and I'm a size 11 in Xs, i don't have wide feet btw. thanks!
If these are like the Powder Blue 3's and the Fire Red 3's, you can go down to a 10.5, because these run a little big. TTS will still be comfortable, but if you like to have your foot completely locked down with as little room as possible you can go down.

I have been wondering about the size too. I have a slightly wide foot. I wear 10 in AJ1 which is a perfect fit. I was told to size down 0.5 from AJ1 especially since I plan on wearing without tying the laces. 

Back
Top Bottom