• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

He was touting fakes on there for the longest time.  Delz was talking up Soleland.com forever and their authentics, then he was put on blast for it.  Add to the fact that anytime anyone says anything negative about a shoe he cops or disagrees with him, he blocks them on YouTube and Instagram.  He's got an ego as big as his fat head.  And don't get me started on his Pantone collection he copped from Soleland that he still claims is legit.  Guy is an idiot.
Haha, word?  I don't really follow him or anything, I just watch videos when he has a shoe I want to check out.  So from what I've seen of his videos, I don't have a problem.

But if that's all true, put him through the wringer all you want. At least I can see why the word "fraud" is being tossed around now.

Thanks

Last edited:
He was touting fakes on there for the longest time.  Delz was talking up Soleland.com forever and their authentics, then he was put on blast for it.  Add to the fact that anytime anyone says anything negative about a shoe he cops or disagrees with him, he blocks them on YouTube and Instagram.  He's got an ego as big as his fat head.  And don't get me started on his Pantone collection he copped from Soleland that he still claims is legit.  Guy is an idiot.

That's all of these early release dudes trying to have the first set of videos on youtube.

I don't have respect for him with the way he begs for you to rate and view his vids.

Mine weren't, and the FR3's had tons of quality control issues

Idk about tons. Half a million pairs with Jordan's current quality control standards, I'm positive there was issues as always. Mine were flawless. I don't remember hearing many complaints, other than the usual stuff. Sucks you got a bad pair tho, I was pretty impressed with them.

Not defending him, but can't he do both?

He's been making vids for years.

IMO he tries too hard to have a persona that was cool in like 2006. "Yo wud up, wud up? DJ DELZ BACK IN THA BUILDIN" He should throw some Lil Jon Yeahhhh and Okaayy's in there too, mix it up a bit lol. Dude is washed up, he can hardly get limited shoes anymore. Most of his stuff comes from kicksole and is unauthorized aka GM aka fake.

Last edited:

i have liked these since the first pics...cant wait to have this shoe it reminds me of the WC88 thinking about doubling up
I'm on the exact boat, can't wait to cop
pimp.gif

Here y'all go…. 

Im actually not super happy with the quality of these 3's…. I kno nothing is like the OG's, but I really feel with wat there charging 4 them, they can deff build them like they used 2 at least…!?

I will not buy a retro 3 with grey ele until they stop being so damn lazy with it. half the pairs look like fakes used to look.

But that's a GS pair.
U deff kno Ur 3's brother!!  The sad part… I think the GS LOOKS as tho the quality is better… My size 12's already look like they been worn when I took them outta the box wed!!! 

U are correct… I took a pic of the wife's since hers were still at my shop, ( i never brought them home yet) she will c hers nex fri on her Bday. 

I had a lil free time 2day while babysittin my employees… LOL

One of the local shop that usually is a easy cop say that they are doing raffles now.  
mean.gif
  There don't even be that many people in line in the morning and they are folk last option in this town. oh boy

The white VI's were a pretty easy cop for many.  Any sense if we will see the same amount of pairs for the Jordan iii next week?  I'm gonna grab some raffle tix locally but will humans have a decent chance on NDC?

How do you know his shoes are authentic?

But me calling him a fraud has nothing to do with his sneakers. It has to do with people deferring to him as some kind of legitimate source of sneaker information. Like I said, he was a mixtape DJ. Now all of a sudden he's knowledgeable sneaker expert?

Form your own opinions.

[thread="555001"]I can't prove anything but nothing from any of the vids I've seen make me think the shoes are fake.  But anyways, I was just wondering where everyone's animosity towards the dude was coming from.  [/thread]
[thread="555001"]Instead of hating on the dude who buys shoes and talks about them on the internet, maybe you should have a problem with the fools that consider him a "knowledgable sneaker expert".[/thread]
[thread="555001"]I just watch some of his vids because I like shoes, not because he's some kind of shoe connoisseur like these guys at 1:25:[/thread]
[VIDEO=/t/555001/jordan-retro-3-infrared-23-march-8-2014/990#post_19950342 layout=inline]<iframe width="640" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jYs4tjuIAlw?start=85" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Now those are knowledgeable sneaker experts.
Form your own opinions
[/VIDEO]
[VIDEO=/t/555001/jordan-retro-3-infrared-23-march-8-2014/990#post_19950342 layout=inline]

926.gif
[/video]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom