• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
since when is a shoe being every where a bad thing ?   
nerd.gif

Last edited:

I feel you fam. I'm not into dark kicks really. I like vibrant colors or white personally. I know most sneakerheads prefer black because it shows less wear and is easier to maintain. White kicks are just so much fresher than black to me.
Word. What he said. Besides I have enough of a rotation to not have to worry about maintenance really. I could use a pair for the summer though.

Sounds like a GR to me. I want a pair because my Fire Red's are cracked to **** hahah

please tell me your

talking about 2007 release or if your talking about 2013 release that you beat these to pieces and eat sleep smash and **** in them

what is your normal cop spot??
finishline, just called a few minutes ago and they said they were giving tickets as usual...still calling around and places are saying they dont know if theyre getting them, this late...week away...found one more spot giving tickets on wednesday morning...so i have 2 spots i can go to and i happen to be off both of those morning so i will probably get two guaranteed tickets for these...

these may be a GR but some places that normally get GR arent for this release in my city...called a bunch of spots and 3 said they werent getting them, most had no information on the release....

Ok if my footlocker is getting them , I can GURANTEE Powder Blue 10 numbers.

They didn't even get the Lebron 11 miami nights, taxi 12s, etc.

Should be a super easy cop.

Back
Top Bottom