• Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
now where to buy the black laces 
happy.gif

Can't wait to cop these and guys you can black laces anywhere your local sneaker spot hell even rite and CVS sell shoe laces what you want is either 45' or 54' flat black laces those are perfect for men's sizes you can choose either one it all depends how much lace you want leftover..

Can't wait to cop these and guys you can black laces anywhere your local sneaker spot hell even rite and CVS sell shoe laces what you want is either 45' or 54' flat black laces those are perfect for men's sizes you can choose either one it all depends how much lace you want leftover..
how long are the laces that come with the shoe?

SHIEKH SHOE RAFFLE CODES

SO CAL - LOS ANGELES AREA

Arcadia (Santa Anita Mall) - 7280917E7A
Beverly Hills (Beverly Center) - BF3C691B06
Cerritos (Cerritos Mall) - 7858495834
Culver City (Culver City Westfield) - 805D7C561D
Glendale (Glendale Galleria) - 02D50042F2
Lakewood (Lakewood Mall) - 327B815AC2
Montclair - 67D2E8B7BD
West Covina - BF41E95178
Canoga/Topanga Mall - A3B563787C

For those who seeing what length of lace you need for the 3s...depends how you want them laced. 39-41" you can lace all the way to the top eyelet but won't be able to actually tie your shoes; you'll have the end of the laces sticking out.

Usually 6 eyelet shoes come with either a 40-46" length of lace, if you are someone that likes to double knot them then obviously a higher length is better.

I can measure the Jordan 3 factory lace at home if you want or unless someone beats me to it.

Got my pair locked down. I didnt think anybody was gonna be going after these but apparently i was wrong. The hype on these are real. Looking forward to the AJ 1 Retro KO droppin next weekend more tho.

Last edited:
it depends on the person holding the shoes and what shoe it is

sometimes $20-$50
Preciate it man. Repped. Thats what ive been paying depending on the shoe like u said. For people looking for a sneaker plug, just shoot one of the employees a $20 or somethin when they let u cop or let u RSVP or somethin like that. Thats what i did and then the dude asked me for my phone # and that was all she wrote. I havent missed a release since then. I didn't know them personally or anything so i wouldn't expect them to do it for less than $20. With how hard it is to cop Js down here in Atlanta, if i didnt have my little plug i prob wouldnt even be in this shoe game. Hats off to all u guys without a plug who have to go through the struggle required to get some of these Jordan Retros these days.

Last edited:
Preciate it man. Repped. Thats what ive been paying depending on the shoe like u said. For people looking for a sneaker plug, just shoot one of the employees a $20 or somethin when they let u cop or let u RSVP or somethin like that. Thats what i did and then the dude asked me for my phone # and that was all she wrote. I havent missed a release since then. I didn't know them personally or anything so i wouldn't expect them to do it for less than $20. With how hard it is to cop Js down here in Atlanta, if i didnt have my little plug i prob wouldnt even be in this shoe game. Hats off to all u guys without a plug who have to go through the struggle required to get some of these Jordan Retros these days.
yeah man i got to try that out. It's much nicer to have your kicks on release day then taking a chance on the comp and waiting for delivery.

Nice, just Sold the fire red 3s to upgrade to IF3. The FR3 was too tight. My toe should be happy with this one.

lol those store employees make **** for money, so giving them something on the side will almost always work unless they figure out ways to keep all the shoes for themselves

yeah man i got to try that out. It's much nicer to have your kicks on release day then taking a chance on the comp and waiting for delivery.
Its def worth the little extra cash u gotta spend to not have to worry bout standing in line, camping out, RSVPing, winning a sweepstakes, or having to buy online and battle the bots and super computers folks have these days and having to stare at ur computer screen for hours waiting for the shoes to finally show up in ur cart. **** all that bs. Id rather pay a little extra to get mine held.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom