• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Preciate it man. Repped. Thats what ive been paying depending on the shoe like u said. For people looking for a sneaker plug, just shoot one of the employees a $20 or somethin when they let u cop or let u RSVP or somethin like that. Thats what i did and then the dude asked me for my phone # and that was all she wrote. I havent missed a release since then. I didn't know them personally or anything so i wouldn't expect them to do it for less than $20. With how hard it is to cop Js down here in Atlanta, if i didnt have my little plug i prob wouldnt even be in this shoe game. Hats off to all u guys without a plug who have to go through the struggle required to get some of these Jordan Retros these days.

Spare me the pitty, connect me to the plug!

i actually got to enter raffles at all 4 stores this time.. i think they all need to just have them on the same day, because it sucks having to go back and forth  to this mall
I feel you, had to go yesterday and then back today
mean.gif

it helps, i should have 2 pairs...the struggle of wearing a size 13

Man fools just don't know!! I get anxiety standing in line hoping the tall guy a few heads in front got small feet! Knowing on average its only 1-3 pairs of that size on most releases I go after

Today and yesterday I stopped by Champs, FA, FTL, and SP to enter the raffles. I didn't know Footaction doesn't do callbacks, I work at 6pm so if i win there hopefully they call me before that

Normally? Stores starting opening at 10. For shoe releases however Finish Line's open at 8.
think other shoe places like SP, FTL, FA, and Champs do the same? My mall normally opens at 10 too, if not if I dont win i'll have to call and inform myself

Reserved today @ FTL.

Got the last 9.5. Guy at store said they still had 10s and 9s, not overwhelming demand, no line or anything. I think this is similar demand as blue 3.

But these are way better looking.

Nice to have a 2nd pair of 3s to rotate in with what I wear.

Normally? Stores starting opening at 10. For shoe releases however Finish Line's open at 8.
think other shoe places like SP, FTL, FA, and Champs do the same? My mall normally opens at 10 too, if not if I dont win i'll have to call and inform myself

At least in Tampa and Tallahassee, FL, I know they do. Shoe stores always open at 8 down here for releases. Call your local stores though to be sure, because there have been times where shoe releases have been cancelled or pushed back by mall security because the release was getting out of hand. (Bel-Air V's :smh: ) So it seems to me that the shoe stores obviously don't represent the entire mall, and are subject to a higher authority. There may be some places where they can't start releases until the rest of the mall opens.

At least in Tampa and Tallahassee, FL, I know they do. Shoe stores always open at 8 down here for releases. Call your local stores though to be sure, because there have been times where shoe releases have been cancelled or pushed back by mall security because the release was getting out of hand. (Bel-Air V's
mean.gif
) So it seems to me that the shoe stores obviously don't represent the entire mall, and are subject to a higher authority. There may be some places where they can't start releases until the rest of the mall opens.
Where u going get your pair ? Gov or Uni ?

At least in Tampa and Tallahassee, FL, I know they do. Shoe stores always open at 8 down here for releases. Call your local stores though to be sure, because there have been times where shoe releases have been cancelled or pushed back by mall security because the release was getting out of hand. (Bel-Air V's :smh: ) So it seems to me that the shoe stores obviously don't represent the entire mall, and are subject to a higher authority. There may be some places where they can't start releases until the rest of the mall opens.
Where u going get your pair ? Gov or Uni ?

I'll be in Tampa this weekend for Spring Break, and i'm thinking University. Depends. I'm going to be staying at a friend's who lives closer to Citrus Park, but my other friend may want to cop a pair and he lives in the USF area right by University. He's going to be meeting up with a dude in St. Pete after for some trades and wants me to tag along so goin with him to University would cut down on time probably.

LOL long as I get my pair its all good though.

I missed the humorous part I was jus inquiring about some help but ok bruh
Its every man for himself out here man. Aint nobody ever helped my *** out when i was trying to get my foot in the door. Folks out here be takin their shoe plugs seriously for real like its their ****** dope man or somethin.

I'll be in Tampa this weekend for Spring Break, and i'm thinking University. Depends. I'm going to be staying at a friend's who lives closer to Citrus Park, but my other friend may want to cop a pair and he lives in the USF area right by University. He's going to be meeting up with a dude in St. Pete after for some trades and wants me to tag along so goin with him to University would cut down on time probably.

If you go to University, if u could  please shoot me a PM and let me know what situation is looking like. I have to work saturday hopefully they still have some when i get off around 1ish or 2ish....

I don't know if this release will be an easy cop or not, but I can say for sure that the hype is not that serious for these based off the post count for this thread. Normally 3 days before release day, that thread would have way more 2000 posts. The 2014 Holiday 11 thread has over 1000 posts and that release is over 9 months away. The count of this thread is similar to the Powder 10 thread which has around 2k posts 2 weeks after release day.

If you go to University, if u could  please shoot me a PM and let me know what situation is looking like. I have to work saturday hopefully they still have some when i get off around 1ish or 2ish....

Sure thing.

I don't know if this release will be an easy cop or not, but I can say for sure that the hype is not that serious for these based off the post count for this thread. Normally 3 days before release day, that thread would have way more 2000 posts. The 2014 Holiday 11 thread has over 1000 posts and that release is over 9 months away. The count of this thread is similar to the Powder 10 thread which has around 2k posts 2 weeks after release day.
if these were limited it would be a whole different story

hell, if people only bought shoes to wear for themselves you know how many would be on discount/sitting on shelves? 
mean.gif

if these were limited it would be a whole different story
hell, if people only bought shoes to wear for themselves you know how many would be on discount/sitting on shelves? :smh:

You right b/c if that Nike Air was on the back ...man :smh:

Hopefully online come thru for me ,,,,she been good to me the last 4-5 releases I attempted.

Back
Top Bottom