Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't wait till Saturday.

For those looking to swap to black laces, Nike outlet stores sell them for $1.99.

Wish me luck NT fam. I just recently moved down south and these will be my first release day cop in a new state. Launch locator looks promising but I hate not knowing what the lines/crowds are going to be like. :rolleyes

This is very good information...thank you. I definitely will be doing a lace swap.

Anyone know how long Jordan 3 laces are?

Anyone got Shiekh code in Burbank and Merced?

What does this mean? I'm a little familiar with Shiekh...How do they do releases? What is the significance of these codes that I see people asking for in every thread? Might this code system that Shiekh uses be any indication of what Nike's pending code system will entail?

Black laces on these and the White Infrared 6's for me.  I did the same with my Stealth 3's and White Flips.  Makes all these shoes look WAY better IMO.  I got my black laces from the Nike Outlets (in case some of you have an outlet nearby and don't want to deal with shipping).

I think the these are a lil more limited then people are giving them credit for. The whole launch locator is a lil misleading; yeah they're seemingly landing everywhere but from the looks of it they just spreading the quantities around more. FL/FNL/FA/Champs getting them in my mall, but there #s across the board are less than usual. Some stores tell me they got less of the retro 3s than the Perspective Kobe Elite 9s and in some occasions the tickets for the 3s went faster than the Kobes. Each store in my mall that is getting men size 3s aren't getting GS sizes either. Some of these stores are telling me they got less of these than black grape 5s.

Thats whats up, i don't think youll have any problem coppin Js in Charlotte, no worse/easier than any of the other major cities in the south. Personally i think ATL is the hardest city in "The South" to get Js. Some folks consider Florida part of "The South" i dont personally but thats a totally different story.

So, what's wrong with Florida? :nerd:

meh these will be an easy cop

not even gonna bother listening to this limited nonsense

So, what's wrong with Florida?
nerd.gif
my whole fam was born and raised here since forever

So, what's wrong with Florida? :nerd:

my whole fam was born and raised here since forever
Nothing is wrong with Florida at all, i wish i lived in Florida myself somewhere on the beach. It just wasnt a part of the original Confederate Army in the civil war and some folks dont consider it a southern state just a state thats in the south. Its more like an extension of New York on many parts. Its been dubbed the new Israel.

Nothing is wrong with Florida at all, i wish i lived in Florida myself somewhere on the beach. It just wasnt a part of the original Confederate Army in the civil war and some folks dont consider it a southern state just a state thats in the south. Its more like an extension of New York on many parts. Its been dubbed the new Israel.
StateSeceded
from Union
1.South CarolinaDec. 20, 1860July 9, 1868

2.MississippiJan. 9, 1861Feb. 23, 1870

3.FloridaJan. 10, 1861June 25, 1868

Read more: 

ive heard people in the south get offended when people include florida in the "dirty south"

ive heard people in the south get offended when people include florida in the "dirty south"
ive never heard of the "new israel"

we're pretty south down here. catfish and grits are my favorite meal.

i think that a lot of ppl from up north have been moving down here taking over and claiming it as their own.

anyways back to shoes

Last edited:
Some parts of florida are just as "southern" as any other state but there are also parts that arent southern at all like Miami for ex.
You are dead as wrong, MIA is is as southern as it gets. You have all the streotypes there also. Hell they even have the KKK in some parts of south fla. I lived there so i know for a fact it is southern in the 305, dont let all the beaches and movie stars fool you. You are still in the south when u visit miami, jim crow was in full effect back in the day it doesnt get anymore southern than that
mean.gif

This is very good information...thank you. I definitely will be doing a lace swap.

Anyone know how long Jordan 3 laces are?
What does this mean? I'm a little familiar with Shiekh...How do they do releases? What is the significance of these codes that I see people asking for in every thread? Might this code system that Shiekh uses be any indication of what Nike's pending code system will entail?

Shiek stores are no longer using ticket raffles, but are now using a unique code that you enter online for a chance to purchase the shoes. Codes are not given out over the phone and are only attainable by visiting the store.

I personally like it. Gives shady employees less chance of tampering with the raffle system. At least I would hope so...

Got my pair locked down. I didnt think anybody was gonna be going after these but apparently i was wrong. The hype on these are real. Looking forward to the AJ 1 Retro KO droppin next weekend more tho.

What's this you speak of hype.?? What do you know, that I don't? cause I was hoping to wake up at mall opening time and walk in..didn't think waiting in line was needed.?

Back
Top Bottom