• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NDC Order for me and wifey shipped. Pretty easy,I added the GS Size first, then the captcha threw me off on mens. Thought it was an ad at first. Copped in 4 minutes.

Last edited:
I took my 11.5 back. Should have followed my first mind and .5 size down in these. Now I'm on the hunt for a size 11

After all these pics..... I'm kinda regretting passing on these, they look real nice, especially with the black laces. I passed cuz I have the 88's and Fire Red 3's, and to me these are kinda the inbetween colorway of both. Might have to grab these later on down the line :smh:

After all these pics..... I'm kinda regretting passing on these, they look real nice, especially with the black laces. I passed cuz I have the 88's and Fire Red 3's, and to me these are kinda the inbetween colorway of both. Might have to grab these later on down the line :smh:

They will restock these for days like the powder blue 3s

One of the best retro+ cw's ever released IMHO. Very clean, good looking shoe. However i wish the tongue was tumbled leather like the rest of the shoe....it being smooth leather and the rest of the shoe tumbled is a bit strange, i think it would look better and i also think the quality of the tumbled leather is much nicer/softer then the smooth leather JB uses.

NDC and FNL orders shipped. Very surprised for FNL, used paypal for FNL, and didn't get the cancel, because I wasn't able to see my homie until after work for the money.

Rly dope shoe , quality is on point glad I didn't pass on these
smokin.gif
Lol looks like you tied your shoes together in that pic the way the laces are lookin. Cant wait for my pair to come and swap the laces
Kind of back and forth about keeping these. I bought them simply because they actually had my size this morning at the store. Don't know if I should just try to trade them for something else I want.
…..so you bought a pair simply because they had your size?? Who does that? Not only are you wasting your money over a shoe you don't like but you possibly stopped someone from copping your size that ACTUALLY wanted them.. so much wrong here
mean.gif

Last edited:
Just noticed my foot action order says back ordered, the rep I chatted with me told me I did not 100 percent secure my pair and it is subject to availability.  Anyone gone through this and had an order cancelled?  
devil.gif

One of the best retro+ cw's ever released IMHO. Very clean, good looking shoe. However i wish the tongue was tumbled leather like the rest of the shoe....it being smooth leather and the rest of the shoe tumbled is a bit strange, i think it would look better and i also think the quality of the tumbled leather is much nicer/softer then the smooth leather JB uses.
Pretty lofty praise right there! If they are like the fire red 3s of last year, Which IMO was a really decent release quality wise, I'd be happy.

Im just happy I was actually able to get through on FNL this time..

Had a WC coupon that was about to expire that I needed to use..

And I didn't feel like driving to the store to use it.. 

That NDC captcha was butter too.. Can't wait to get these in..

Back
Top Bottom