Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

I finally received my pair on Wednesday and fell in love with the kicks. Quality is great and they look amazing. I was a little skeptical that I wasn't going to get them because they were bouncing around from different mail facilities.
mean.gif
Also when I got the package, the seal that was on the box was completely ripped off. That led me to believe that someone opened my box.
mean.gif
mean.gif
are you one of those members that only log on to complain about cardboard made from leather

I tried on the size 10 I got for my bro..

And these run big to me.. I need to go half size down..

Just haven't been able to locate that 9.5 for the right price yet..

glad most people who wanted to cop were able to cop.  If I wanted another pair of these what prices am i looking at from resellers any help fam?

Recieved my pair today from FNL.. seems like ups tried to take a peak at my package lol the tape on the underside of box was tampered with prolly bcuz of the package slip it says from FNL.. the box has a lil dent n the right side of box came apart will glue it, looks like they forgot my card, n jus throw it in the box wen they realized cuz the card was not with the shoes it was with the return package slip.. now jus wait for a good time to trade or sell.
I won an auction today for $280 shipped and the buyer relisted on me. The resale on these are dropping and sellers havent come to terms with that yet. 

Just need a size 11 and i'm good.
That's crazy.

Jumped on to buy the 10.5 but all sold out

Need an 11..but don't want to crease
Yeah, i would suggest tts or even a half smaller. I have flat wide feet and my tts was a bit roomy. Also got a half size bigger and it was too big. I'm afraid it would crease.

I just got mine. I'm not a big fan of 5 but I really like these. IMO, good quality.
Anyone know where I can find infared laces for them?

This shoe must be a reselling nightmare.

Glad I got this shoe for retail and because I wanted it.

its hardly selling for more then retail from the posts i'm reading

Returns are about 30% on average for these, not great, but not completely horrible. However, I also think this is because so many shoes were released last month, but after time, the quality alone will be worth the investment.

Also, people have a general ceiling they're willing to spend on sneakers, so with JB already selling for re-sell at $220 ($230 w shipping) versus the standard $160-$170, there's that extra $50 of profit normally expected.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom