Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

This SP site is horrible. WTF was I thinking. Should have stayed sleep. SP those suckers! Anyway. Back to sleep. 

It's a fairly new site and company is just blowing up....
no its not...

they've had their site up for a minute, its always sucked.

now it will still suck but only with more people trying to get on..

this store is trash, makes jimmy jazz look good.

Last edited:
haha 
roll.gif
 22 servers they weren't ready with that crap......... also depends on what type of servers really........ they prob old as heck to 

Funny how it's a similar process to Fnl...unfortunately for me the page never loaded.. Lmao

SP = Not ready for Prime Time

They need to have releases like the Son of Mars collection before the Jordan Brand gives them any of the good stuff again.

Last edited:
Funny how it's a similar process to Fnl...unfortunately for me the page never loaded.. Lmao
The bad site of jimmy with random crashing......... and the card errors of FNL.

The second coming is upon us people 
devil.gif
 The ultimate troll site...........

side not they wont be on my radar for any major release staying with what works 

Went to SP early like 7:50. Clicked here and there on the 3Lab5 Page. Added it to my Wishlist, then picked size 12 and added to cart. Put in info and checked out at 8:01. I got a size 12 and email confirmation. WOOHOOO!!!!!! 
 Does adding to Wishlist make it faster? How so?

I believe it might depend on your location. Im in nyc
Did you see this on top of the 3lab5 page?
This purchase qualifies for free shipping  in the continental United States!

I'm in NYC too but never saw it? They charged me 9.94 for ups ground. What was the free shipping method?

no its not...

they've had their site up for a minute, its always sucked.

now it will still suck but only with more people trying to get on..

this store is trash, makes jimmy jazz look good.
I can only have one item at a time on wishlist... have to log in every time I add item... items disappearing from search..

bush league *** site

Back
Top Bottom