Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Been missing everything. If I can't get these at retail, I do not want to be paying resell for these. What did the first 3lab resell for?

Can anyone please confirm release times for these. Haven't had to deal with online purchase but being back home for the holidays it's my only option. I'm sure ndc and all of the big chains is 8 est, shoe palace random, but what about jj and other sites. Is it 12am est or 8am est as well? Thanks in advance!

Can anyone please confirm release times for these. Haven't had to deal with online purchase but being back home for the holidays it's my only option. I'm sure ndc and all of the big chains is 8 est, shoe palace random, but what about jj and other sites. Is it 12am est or 8am est as well? Thanks in advance!
Jimmy is midnight

JJ is usually 12am est. shoepalace says it will be random. And finishline, Ndc, footlocker, eastbay footaction and champs is 8am est

lols probably around 350-400 I'm guessing for the first couple of weeks.

I got called into work early tomorrow so I doubt I'll be able to cop these unless Shoe Palace releases them before 8. Or if I order on my phone.

I'm thinking at least $400 or more just like the first 3lab5's, these are more diverse and appealing to more people so everyone who snoozed on them is gonna want them.

JJ and ShoePalace will be at a random time.. Nike FTL, FNL, Footaction at 8.. only overseas site i know of releasing them is END.. good luck to all, apparently only 1/3 of the grey 3lab5 stock

If I could find these for $300 I would glady buy them. No one is selling for that low.

They were a couple weeks back, but as the hype increases so does the price and now guaranteed pairs are going for $350 which still may be better than resale if these go for upwards of $400.

Juss talked to someone today they sellin their guerenteed paor for $350 what yall think ? Im not jumping on it i rather try my chances online

Most people are selling for at least $350, you can try your luck, but if you strike out then resale will probably start at $400. So it's up to you whether you're feeling risky or not lol.

Exactly. I would LOVE to pay 300 to guarantee I get these. Im guessing if i get lucky 350 375 and thats if i get lucky.

Most people as of today, before release day are selling for $350 on Ebay. These were going for under $300 about a month or so ago. You can try paying retail or you can just pay the $350, if I knew now what would happen with the bred 1's when they were going for around $200+ I would have paid that instead of the $350 to $500 price range being resold for. I guess it just comes down to whether you want to risk it or not.

JJ and ShoePalace will be at a random time.. Nike FTL, FNL, Footaction at 8.. only overseas site i know of releasing them is END.. good luck to all, apparently only 1/3 of the grey 3lab5 stock

I'm pretty sure Nike is doing TLO though, that's what they said. Places like Foot Locker and Finish Line I'm not sure if they do a similar thing if Nike goes that route.

You guys do realize they are $225 MSRP

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that will keep some resellers away. Not getting bred 1 or Oregon foams type profit that's for sure.

Last edited:
Pre ordered mine for 320$ since im out of the country right now and only had my phone to do the work with slow internet.. I waited for this and the bred 1( which i missed).. Initial price after release will probably go to $500 since new reseller are still very excited then will probably settle at around $300-350 after couple of months...

Back
Top Bottom