Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Jimmy Jazz's quickstrike releases are any time following midnight.. Same thing happend with Gamma Blue 12s. Bred 1s were not quickstrike so they were put up on midnight. Wouldn'tt hurt to check on midnight still
Gamma Blue XIIs went live at midnight, it was just a few days later than everywhere else.

Edit: Also, just because a certain pair has a limited quantity doesn't mean it's a quickstrike.

Last edited:
pickup window is from 10am - 2pm at the champs that called me so some people might not be able to get their pairs. id definitely check for unpicked up pairs if anyone strikes out.

I personally think its a terrible pickup window considering its a weekday and people gotta work :smh:

You mind me asking what Champs?

pickup window is from 10am - 2pm at the champs that called me so some people might not be able to get their pairs. id definitely check for unpicked up pairs if anyone strikes out.

I personally think its a terrible pickup window considering its a weekday and people gotta work :smh:

You mind me asking what Champs?

Your champs I think. Christiana.
They were giving out raffle tickets yesterday. I was hanging out there since we like brunch at Cheesecake Factory :smile:

I don't recall gamma xii going live at midnight. I got them on Saturday around 8 in the morning

Last edited:
Do you think these will be tougher or easier to get than the Gamma 11's?  I really want these, they are fire. 

Do you think these will be tougher or easier to get than the Gamma 11's?  I really want these, they are fire. 

Depends. Definitely less pairs but definitely less demand. Online will be tough because every somewhat limited release is tough due to the competition out there.

They were giving out raffle tickets yesterday. I was hanging out there since we like brunch at Cheesecake Factory :smile:

Damn, thanks. Looks like i'll be there after the pick up window. Didn't think they were getting these.

Went to sneaker villa for a ticket and all pairs were accounted for before line up smh.

Last edited:
Sorry, noob question. How do places like ebay sellers and misc. sneaker sites get a stock of shoes before the release day to sell. To me, being somewhat a cautious person would wonder if the shoes were legit.

A lot of the top rated sellers who have been Ebay sellers for plenty of years and have sold thousands of shoe's with close to 100% positive feedback typically are local mom & pops shoe stores that have a Nike account and know that typically people are going to spend their money at Foot Locker, Finish Line, Champs, Nike, etcetera before coming to them. So what they do is get their shipment and list it on Ebay to try and guarantee they sell all their product like a big name store does and their money isn't tied up and sitting on shelves since I'm assuming Nike doesn't give them the shoes to sell for free. Plus, almost every store typically gets their shipment for what they're going to sell before release day. It's not like shoe stores are getting the shoes an hour before release day, they typically get them a week or two early.

Last edited:
Want these but no call back on raffle means prolly a miss gonna try on my phone online but never have luck.

Damn, thanks. Looks like i'll be there after the pick up window. Didn't think they were getting these.

Went to sneaker villa for a ticket and all pairs were accounted for before line up smh.

100% luck for me. I didn't even know they were doing the raffle but I walked near the counter and they were taking names. Sent my girl in there in order to enhance my chances. FTL didn't get them tho

Anyone know if any stores in Seattle are getting these? I've called a few spots but to no avail. Hopefully it's not too late to be asking this...

On another note; shoe palace just tweeted they gonna be carrying JB starting the first and retweeted someone saying "retro restocks on shoe palace" hmph..

Last edited:
On another note; shoe palace just tweeted they gonna be carrying JB starting the first and retweeted someone saying "retro restocks on show palace" hmph..
Yeah spoke to them on the phone today.

Dude said 8am Jan 1st be ready to click….

Yep my *** will be camping out online New Years Day. Lmao.

Yeah spoke to them on the phone today.
Dude said 8am Jan 1st be ready to click….

Yep my *** will be camping out online New Years Day. Lmao.
Hahahaha I deadass feel you tho my g; wow I wonder what tbh. Kinda makes me wanna hold out but **** I like these so much

Hahahaha I deadass feel you tho my g; wow I wonder what tbh. Kinda makes me wanna hold out but **** I like these so much
Yeah man. Honestly I'm gonna try for these at midnight on JJ. 

If not see what shoe palace is all about.

Not sure if this question has been answered already, but does anybody know if JB released anything official regarding what exactly does "3LAB5" mean?  I get that 3's hallmark feature of elephant print is prominent on these 5s, but what exactly does the "LAB" part mean?  Sorry if this has already been answered, I've looked my question up yet I haven't found anything official.  Thanks! 

Back
Top Bottom