Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Can't wait til mine gets here on Friday ...
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

^ dope, miss the days I could walk into a store and cop heat easily. Now I gotta wait for that brown or white trucks to drop them. I wouldve like to rock them last night.

When you do the origin link thing on FNL can you ever add to cart? Every time I try that method I cant add the item to my cart.

you would add to wishlist then you could add to cart. but its patched so moot point now.

Can anyone show a close-up photo of the tissue that came with the shoes? Someone has posted that it has a bunch of element codes for the shoe's materials. Dope attention to detail.

Last edited:
This may be on here already but I haven't checked this thread in a couple hour but have you guys ever just tried to just walk into a store and get a pair? It was like old times I walked into shoe palace asked for a size 12 that the raffle winner hadn't picked up and walked right out of there with a pair. Might be my new way to cop instead of competing with bots. Anyway thought I would share brothers happy New Years.

This may be on here already but I haven't checked this thread in a couple hour but have you guys ever just tried to just walk into a store and get a pair? It was like old times I walked into shoe palace asked for a size 12 that the raffle winner hadn't picked up and walked right out of there with a pair. Might be my new way to cop instead of competing with bots. Anyway thought I would share brothers happy New Years.
Damn thats crazy...I hear that happens on all releases. You just gotta hit up ur local spots and you can get lucky. I feel most ppl on NT could get kicks that released if they just visited all there local stores and called around

Last edited:
Well this thread jumped 70 pages since the last time I posted 
laugh.gif

Those personal pics posted look great!

Bout to cop off some dude on Twitter for $290 which is basically $40 over retail after taxes and shipping, does Paypal cover me if dude sends me a box of toilet paper?

Back
Top Bottom