Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

Yeah a switched up heel tab with NA or Drake’s sig would’ve been dope...Just something other than the tongue tab...

Like @ninjahood said, these were the original release pairs that Nike was going to release before the Adidas stuff happened...They probably just found a warehouse full of them somewhere and decided to drop them since the Raptors are in the finals...

Yeah a switched up heel tab with NA or Drake’s sig would’ve been dope...Just something other than the tongue tab...

Like @ninjahood said, these were the original release pairs that Nike was going to release before the Adidas stuff happened...They probably just found a warehouse full of them somewhere and decided to drop them since the Raptors are in the finals...

I'm thinking they would have probably ended up in outlets, but the Raps success gave them the perfect opportunity to off these for full price.

Are these a US only release?
Would never wear them cos I got 4 pairs of the normal ones, but these would be nice for the collection..

Welp. So it’s true. Exact same shoe, different tongue tag. Congrats to those that wanted and were able to grab. Yeah, no need for another pair as a result IMO.

^^ no way there were only 15k pairs lol
Doubt its 15 but could see that they're close. Prolly were in production and when the whole Adidas this happened they switched the tags going forward and stored the rest. Explains the production dates and the lack of retailers. Where they drop ovo snkrs and a couple flagship stores?

Doubt its 15 but could see that they're close. Prolly were in production and when the whole Adidas this happened they switched the tags going forward and stored the rest. Explains the production dates and the lack of retailers. Where they drop ovo snkrs and a couple flagship stores?

Totally agree with this. Kinda unfortunate they didn't make any changes to the shoes, but what do you expect from company trying to make money. Quick change of tags at the factory, same box, same tag. Easy

I mean there is a chance that these were just stock that they didn’t convert from the original batch. So these might have been the little bit they had left. Who knows.

More like these were the original batch and got canned when Drake had his "falling out" with the Big Check

Back
Top Bottom