Jordan Retro 4 "White/Metallic Sil-Pure Platinum" $190 May 13th 2017 *pics pg 1*

I suggest Don't buy it
Wait till motorsports 4 discount
Resale is lower than retail now.

Iam paying $100!!! So Its A Copp For Me!!!AF1 Price...Won't Catch Me Sleepin on Dez Tumble's!!!

I suggest Don't buy it
Wait till motorsports 4 discount
Resale is lower than retail now.

Resale is lower than retail on an unreleased retro?? JB needs to go ahead and drop that $190 retail on some, if not most, releases.. It's clear people just aren't about paying that amount for massive GRs...

Last edited:
Resale is lower than retail on an unreleased retro?? JB needs to go ahead and drop that $190 retail on some, if not most, releases.. It's clear people just aren't about paying that amount for massive GRs...

Sorry I was referring to Motorsports 4s
Was asking why city blue has discount in them

These are gonna sit
mean.gif
Yep folks overlooking these for 11s and I'm not mad. 2 pairs

Meh
I am going to give up completely on these Pure Money 4s after I met 2 people

I would rather wear Motorsport 4s with terrible polyurethane leather. Even pure money 4s is on discount I would think about it.

Last edited:
It's up on the launch locator and every where is doing first come first serve so hopefully the numbers are good. I gotta work that day but I'm off at 12:30

Really hate white based soles 'cause of the dirt they attract... but these and the 3's have always eluded me.
It's an all white shoe, really simple but have always admired from a far. Just about every store my way is doing FCFS... I hope the quality doesn't lack and if it's close to the Motorsports I'd be happy. Hoping I have a coupon some where, these should be had for at least $20 off of retail.

There's a seller on eBay letting go of pairs right now for 189 shipped. Under retail considering shipping and tax.

Is it me or does the shape of these joints look much better than previous 4 releases?...

The shape is more reminiscent of the pre '12 IV shape when they were more slimmer width wise. Still wish they went the perforation Bling '99 route. The netting yellows way too quickly its unacceptable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom