Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Is it 199 shipped or is that before tax and shipping?

I'm not sure but I think it still beats $220

Edit* never mind [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] after they add the shipping it's the same

Last edited:
i would cop another pair but already purchased 2 89 wc4 and then going for the master 12s ,,, but would recommend doubling up or first pair if you haven't already

roll.gif
 smh

Got through on Eastbay for a 10.5 and just received the order confirmation email. Wasn't really keen on paying full price with tax and shipping, but I also waited all of 2014 for these to release and was disappointed as hell when they didn't. Spent the money I was saving for The Master's on these however, so i'll be sitting that release out and waiting to cop them at a later date. That makes the French Blues the next pair i'll be picking up.

EDIT: Having people paying $200 + and not providing a free shipping option is disgusting. :smh:

Last edited:
Smfh @ footaction not shipping for free while promoting free shipping on all orders over $99 never again bruh never again
First time and last

I always hated shopping on those sites. NDC only, and walk in store next day in hope a pair is still available. NDC always comes through, though. Well SNKRS do for me mainly. 

I always hated shopping on those sites. NDC only, and walk in store next day in hope a pair is still available. NDC always comes through, though. Well SNKRS do for me mainly. 

I was really close to just getting off my *** and walking into finish line since they are doing in store restock but never again for footaction and it was a damn headache anyway smh

I was really close to just getting off my *** and walking into finish line since they are doing in store restock but never again for footaction and it was a damn headache anyway smh
I feel you. I thought about heading to the city at dis low-key FL, but said i'll jus wait until tomorrow and see when I get to work. I wanted a pair of dem 11's for di wife. She's not much into kickz so I skipped her and got pairs for my son and myself when they dropped. Then she said that's the model she always wanted a pair of. Jus got her the Chicago lows and my lil boy the Chome 9's yesterday off of NDC. Spent enough for dis month. If it's meant to be i'll see a size 6.5 tomorrow in-store, if not, no horrors since she don't ask about em. It would have been a surprise.

I feel you. I thought about heading to the city at dis low-key FL, but said i'll jus wait until tomorrow and see when I get to work. I wanted a pair of dem 11's for di wife. She's not much into kickz so I skipped her and got pairs for my son and myself when they dropped. Then she said that's the model she always wanted a pair of. Jus got her the Chicago lows and my lil boy the Chome 9's yesterday off of NDC. Spent enough for dis month. If it's meant to be i'll see a size 6.5 tomorrow in-store, if not, no horrors since she don't ask about em. It would have been a surprise.
u do realize it is a very limited list of stores that are doing the restocks.

Back
Top Bottom