Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Still haven't picked these up.  Hopefully I'll still be able to catch one of the many restocks on them or pay a tad bit extra on the resell market.  
I always miss the restocks and they've been long gone around my neck of the woods for some time now...Trying to remain patient

this shoe is a great example of how less really can be more a lot of times, (I like my colors too tho) the offwhite is a nice touch to a simple really clean shoe.

Plus it's real versatile on the threads side as well!

Last edited:
^^^ And these age great. The old one's I see all look great!
Still think they're barely (if ever) worth that price tag. Especially given none of y'all could tell em apart against the fakes. Pretty simple (albeit quite clean) cw.

Last edited:
Does anybody else have the problem with Jean bleeding on the sock liner? I only wore mine 4 times and this is how they look and idk what to do to remove them... I need help please lol

You will most likely have a problem with that maroon dye bleeding on the laces and inner ankle sole.

The creamy white on the maroons is so sick...I sat them beside my sport blues and it's crazy how much better the vintage off white looks! Might go down as 1 of my grails I don't see any other models droppin lookin like that
I'm a huge fan of how the off white looks too. I think I like them even more because there really isn't my other shoes with that off white color. Still way hyped on these.

These are still sitting in most Miami shoe stores and the moment I have some discretionary funds to spend I'll be buying these Maroon 6s.

P.s. Look at this Champs shelf in Miami
Be blessed you still have the opportunity of seeing these on the shelf and hopefully picking them up.   Unlike another certain "Nike Air OG" Retro Jordan that has just released recently, and it ended up selling out as rapidly as a Concord 11

Last edited:
The creamy white on the maroons is so sick...I sat them beside my sport blues and it's crazy how much better the vintage off white looks! Might go down as 1 of my grails I don't see any other models droppin lookin like that
I'm a huge fan of how the off white looks too. I think I like them even more because there really isn't my other shoes with that off white color. Still way hyped on these.

Agree with both of you. The off white look is dope and unique among shoes in general, with a lot of people going crazy over the brighter cocaine look. I think that these are definitely one of my favorite Jordan 6's and probably one of my favorite Jay's in general. Can't wait to get mine delivered from eastbay tomorrow. :smokin

Be blessed you still have the opportunity of seeing these on the shelf and hopefully picking them up.   Unlike another certain "Nike Air OG" Retro Jordan that has just released recently, and it ended up selling out as rapidly as a Concord 11

Lol don't gas it, Concords sold out in like 5 minutes.

These are still sitting in most Miami shoe stores and the moment I have some discretionary funds to spend I'll be buying these Maroon 6s.

P.s. Look at this Champs shelf in MiamiView media item 1915232
You know if they had a sz8?
Also anybody know the style code? I wonder if I can just stick locate a pair. Missed these as well now I'm kicking myself in the ***.

Just received Tracking number and shipping confirmation from EB from Mondays restock. I was starting to worry it would never come.

anybody that ordered from footaction get a shipping confirmation yet? been trying to contact their customer service for 2 hours now but no one's answering..

I love the offwhite as well. So damn clean
Watch everbody want a pair in 6 months. One of the best made 6's in my opinion next to the 2012 olympics, in the past few years. To me last years quality on the 6s were trash, except the brazil and spizike pairs..

I just got shipping confirmation today as well.

Last edited:
I love the offwhite as well. So damn clean
Watch everbody want a pair in 6 months. One of the best made 6's in my opiniom next to the 2012 olympics, in the past few years. To me last years quality on the 6s were trash, except the brazil, slam dunk, and spizike pairs..

I just got shippimg confirmation today as well.
Fixed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom